Prolouge

Robert Tyler Jones was feeling melancholic when he was coming home from school that day. It wasn't miserable, but his family seems to have some sort of vendetta against him compared to his brother, Michael A. Jones. His parents were waiting for him with stern looks on their faces and Michael sitting in an adjacent chair looking quite pleased with himself.

"Explain yourself" his father boomed. Robert was confused, because he hasn't done anything wrong in several months, and the last thing he did wrong was quietly burping at the dinner table. "for what?" he asked. "For hitting your brother last year!" his mother screamed. "And why haven't we heard about it? I know why: Toxic masculinity!"

Robert's fists clenched, because this is the seventh day in a row he had to answer to a lie because of his brother. He has had enough. "BECAUSE IT ISN'T TRUE!!!!" he yelled. "I am sick and tired of you blindly believing everything he says! He's obviously the favorite, because you didn't even attend my birthdays, parties where I invited you...Heck, if I were to be in a school play, you would probably not show up! You always assume I did everything wrong in this family and let Mike take credit for anything I did right!"

Robert's parents were shocked, Michael put on a fake shocked look, but Robert was immediately kicked out of the house and was to never return, Mike's last words to Robert was "I never lose!" with a wink.

"I don't care if you DIE out here, don't ever come back!!" his female caretaker yelled.

Robert narrowed his eyes as he slammed the door and walked out.

"I'll get you for this, Lardna. You can count on it!" he grumbled to himself.

But his punishment soon turned into the adventure of his life.

To be continued...