Part 13

~3rd Person~

Chat Noir gripped his staff tightly. His face scowled in anger. Rena Rouge finally arrived as he threw his staff at the two. Lady Misfortune stepped in front of the staff and deflected it and Chat Noir used the height of the window to catapult himself to the other side of the room where he could grab his staff.

After he picked up his staff he exclaimed, "CATACLYSM." It was a risky move as he tried to reach at Hawkmoth. As he got closer and closer to the villain he started to freak out. He had never ever used Cataclysm on a person what would happen? Is this even the right thing to do? What if he was right and that really was his father?

Luckily for him Marinette stepped in the way as he was starting to slow down. She pushed his arm up and he stumbled back but quickly regained his balance. He tried to see how to get her earrings as she jumped at him trying to hit him with a light blue and white Yo-yo. "After I get your miraculous I can find Adrien and finally get my revenge!" She exclaimed and tried to hit him with her yo-yo.

A tinge of guilt tugged at Chat Noir's heart for being the cause of her akumatization. He glanced at Hawkmoth who was watching trying to back away. He looked the slightest bit panicked. That was it. Proof that Hawkmoth is Chat Noir's father. A Chill went down his spine in a fit of anger confusion, sadness Chat Noir finally got a hold of Mariette. He quickly grabbed her earrings and they grew red cracks in the black and purple colors. but that was it. Marinette stayed Akumatized to Chat Noir's dismay. His Cataclysm went away and he held Marionette still.

"I need to get.. my revenge!" She yelled and struggled in his hold.

"Mariette!" He yelled at her to get her attention. He glanced up Rena Rouge was trying to get hawkmoth but he disappeared into the floor. The moment Hawkmoth was out of hearing he kissed her and she stopped thrashing. " Im sorry Marinette it's my fault." The tears of what had been happening this past half hour flooded out.

"Claws off."

(yeah, I know it's a short chapter)

(but I like messing with people)

(I still love you tho)