Part 16

Oh my gosh shout out to KenlieTaylor  she made the most adorable fox miraculous (my favorite) by hand for Christmas!! What a Queen! <3 (I can't figure out how to @ her haha)

Carapace and Queen bee made their way to The Agreste mansion lead by Ladybug.

 Ladybug and Queen Bee were in front meanwhile Carapace fell behind not able to keep up the pace. Without a way of travel he was comparably slow but thanks to the powers he had he was able to keep running across Paris. (I typed Paris (not capitalized)and what came up recommended was emoji lolol)

- Rena Rouge

Hawkmoth pointed his staff out of them and outburst from the edge thousands of akumas all fluttering to them. The black and purple akumas scared both of them. Chat Noir jumped left and Alya right. The 'beam' dispersed into the air and the akuma's moved back still together in a giant cluster. 

The Akumas stopped coming out of Hawkmoth's staff and instead as he moved it they all followed the end of the staff. They all followed around the two and they had to be very careful.  

"We have to get outside!" Rena Rouge said and used her power (I don't know very much about her power) in the dark room Alya successfully tricked Hawkmoth's eyes. according to what he saw Rena Rouge and Chat Noir jumped off the wall and ran out the window right next to the door. Rena Rouge jumped into the next room quickly and shut the door. When the fluttering at the doorway stopped she exhaled deeply. 

"Come on!" Chat Noir said and grabbed just above Rena Rouge's elbow and ran out the window with her. How could he keep up running like this all the time? 

They ran around the back of the Mansion while at the front Hawkmoth was chasing a few illusions that turned into thin air as soon as they caught them. Alya and Chat Noir climbed onto a building and tried to get as far off from the mansion as possible. 

After a few seconds, they spotted Ladybug Carapace and Queen Bee. "M'lady!" Chat Noir called out as they landed on the same building to meet up. Ladybug instead of smirking or saying hi back as normal ignored him and looked at Rena Rouge. "What is going on so far?"

"Hawkmoth akumatized himself" Alya summarized, " He can send akumas by the hoard!" She looked back near the Agreste mansion already they could see a few akumas in the air, "let's be really careful. How are we going to defeat Hawkmoth without touching the akumas?" she looked at the others.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug said and threw up her yo-yo in the air it sparkled as a beam of light went up in the air. Ladybug held out her hands to catch something after she swung the Yo-yo back down but nothing came down. "hu?" she said audibly. What did this mean? She always got an object-the perfect thing you need to win.

"Well, what does that mean?" Chloe said loudly and obnoxiously. She actually was in costume but Rena Rouge almost forgot that for a moment. 

Rena Rouge felt a realization hit. What if this meant they can't win the battle? No matter what object she gets they can't win. She looked up and read the air of the group and it seemed the others felt the same as a small cloud of hopelessness covered them. Well... Maybe that was the butterflies they were swarming even thicker now.

"We can't give up now!" Rena Rouge announced, "we have to find some way to capture all of the Akuma's so we can get to Hawkmoth and take his miraculous." She summarized what they were trying to come up with. "I could use another illusion," she offered, "we can focus Hawkmoth's forces in one spot and try to get him unprotected." 

They collectively thought. Ladybug was looking around furiously why wasn't she getting any ideas?

 It was Mayhem in Paris and the Heros had no power to save it.

(guess who's stumped too. Any suggestions for the next chapter will be very appreciated.)