Emmas POV

Calum seemed to be on cloud 9 for the rest of the night. It was actually really cute. I sat by him the rest of that night.

At 2 in the morning I decided my mom would be worried. Calum offered to walk me home, and I accepted. I had to be a good "girlfriend".

The walk to the apartment wasn't long. It actually was only a five minute walk. But he managed to make it seem a lot longer.

He talked about everything. He was so happy. He kissed my cheek a lot. He giggled a lot. It was really adorable, actually.

When I got to the complex, he let go of my hand and kissed my lips once again. "I'll text you okay?" He said. I nodded and waved.

I opened the door quietly, even though it didn't really make a difference.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom scolded.

I hid a snort under my breath, "making friends."

I casually walked to my room and stripped down to my panties and slipped on a big tshirt. It was my dad's actually.

I clicked my computer on, and heard my phone buzz in my jeans. I scrambled to get it.

I expected it to be Calum. But I couldn't have been more wrong.

L: What the hell was that?

I laughed. He was actually jealous. I typed back the most flirty and smartassy comment I could.

Me: Don't tell me big bad Luke Hemmings is JEALOUS!

I clicked send and waited. I threw a sock at my stereo on my dresser. It hit the play button and a song by Blink 182 started playing.

The next thing I knew, I was in a full on war with Luke. And I loved every minute of it.

L: I'm not jealous. I'm just ready to murder my friend.

Me: well I can't help you have anger problems

L: I could tell you don't have a thing for Calum. What are you doing?

Me: I like him. He's actually nice to me. He talks. He's very sweet. You are JEALOUS

L: suck my ass

Me: bend over...

He didn't reply. But he was mad. Like, steaming mad. And it was hilarious. Nice job Emma.

My mom barged in.

"When I said make friends, I meant to come home too." She stuck a hand on her hip.

"Well maybe next time you should specify."

"Don't start off like this okay? Be nice to me. I was nice enough to not give you a curfew. So don't sass me or I can give you one. Understand me?"

I breathed loudly out my nose. "Yes mom."

She turned and left, and I just laughed. I turned my music off, and turned off my computer. I sat my phone on my bedside table, and went to sleep.

Needless to say, I dreamed about Luke Hemmings that night.