Emmas POV

I woke up at 9. I clicked my phone immediately. A text from Calum.

C: Meet me at the Starbucks at 10. Something's wrong.

I stood up and yawned. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I tied my hair up into a braid. I applied my makeup quickly before heading back to my room and putting on a knee length pink dress. I slipped on some mint vans and a few bangle bracelets.

After I felt presentable, I sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my cross body as I headed out the door.

"Bye mom!" I called.

She called something back, but I couldn't hear her. I set off toward the Starbucks. It would take me about ten minutes to get there.

The street was busy during the day. I tried to hurry myself along, especially since this sounded severe.

I could see the Starbucks after a few more blocks. I hurried inside, and looked for Calum. I saw him coming towards me. I smiled.

He didn't.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back. "What's going on?" I questioned.

I saw Mikey and Ashton, but not Luke.

"Luke apparently got into a really bad fight last night. This morning his mom drove him to the hospital. He's got a concussion. And a bad one at that." Ashton explained.

I saw something flicker in Calum's eye. He knew something. I grabbed Calum's hand. He kissed my cheek. "We are gonna go see him right now. You wanna come?"

I should have said no. It wouldn't be fair to show up with Calum.

Man I'm a bitch.

"Yeah sure I'll come." We headed out of the Starbucks and towards the hospital. Thank god Ashton drove his car. The hospital was thirty minutes away.

There was something really suspicious about Calum. He was very quiet after Ashton explained what happened. He knew something.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT