Lukes POV

She didn't text me. She didn't call to check up. But she sure did run through my mind the rest of the day.

I decided to go out. I wanted to celebrate. Avoid the street, I had too many grudges from too many people in the town. And I didn't feel like fighting.

I was on a mission.

I texted Ashton, knowing he could help me the most. After all, she did seem to be friends with him.

L: Meet me at the mall in ten. Bring everyone. We're celebrating that I didn't die.

A: See ya there. I'll round everyone up.

I borrowed one of Cal's shirts. The nirvana shirt. Well, we all wear that.... Guess we can all claim it. I decided I looked better with a beanie. I needed to look great. I had a lot to do tonight.

I walked down the road towards the mall. I felt lightheaded, so I got a beer from the gas station... Real smart, I know.

I honestly couldn't care less if I appeared drunk. I wasn't lying when I said we were celebrating. And when I party, I don't go easy.

To be blunt, when I celebrate, it causes THE WORST hangovers.

As I got closer, I could hear the sound of Ashton laughing.

"Oh god what has Michael done now?"

I approached them, to be ushered in by applause. They were all shocked to see me up and walking around, considering an hour ago I seemed to feel terrible.

Man I'm a good actor.

"Lucas!" Michael yelled. His purple hair glowing in the setting sun.

Wow that sounded romantic.

"I'm ready to party. Let's go," I demanded. They obeyed me. It was safe to say that I think they feared me because of my street credit.

"Where to? The pub? The club?" Ashton questioned.

"Barry's," I said with a determined expression.

"Barrys?!" Calum looked shocked.

Barry's was the most "hardcore" club in town. It was thanks to Barry's, that I lost my virginity at 14.

"But we have a beautiful lady with us! She can't handle Barry's I promise." Calum argued.

"Not my fault you brought her, she will get used to it. Either that or she'll get scared and go home. Her choice," I said.

I didn't look at her. I didn't acknowledge her. I didn't say her name. I just walked. Barry's wasn't far, and the sooner we got there, the sooner my plan would become more effective.

"Mate, you seem a little pissed," Ashton said.

"I'm just ready to party. I need a beer too. And a smoke."

The sun had already completely set by then. And the neon lights of Barry's shined bright in the starless sky. The neon picture of a naked woman flashed as always, and the smell of vodka permeated the building.

"This, is a party." I said as I entered. And my 4 followers came close behind me.

Time to win you, Emma.