Emmas POV

I felt bad for going to the mall without Calum and Luke. So I bailed. I decided I would hang out at Calum's house. At least there I could hang out with Calum and Luke would HAVE to watch.

I knocked on the door. Ash drove away screaming out words to a Blink 182 song. I made myself look a little better by reapplying my lipgloss.

Calum answered the door. "Hey baby," he said letting me in. I put my purse down on the couch.

"Just come to my room. Me and Luke are in there. Follow me."

I followed him.

Luke was laying in bed. He looked really bad, but he still made it look DAMN sexy.

"Hey," I said.

He cut his eyes to me. "Hey." He quickly averted his attention to Calum's television. He was already jealous and I hadn't even began to flirt it up with Calum.

Calum sat down on his spinny chair and pulled out his phone. Some boyfriend. I sat down in his lap.

Boy that got Luke's attention.

I let my hand graze his thigh. I heard him moan a little. Haha, good job Emma. You turned him on.

I heard Luke clear his throat. I pretended not to hear him.

I turned my head to face Calum. I leaned in and he leaned in, and then we were kissing. His lips felt needy. Like he was desperate for my kiss.

I wanted my tongue in his mouth. I wanted it to get steamy. Luke couldn't walk without getting dizzy, so he couldn't leave, and Calum would be too caught up to notice.

Calum opened his mouth, and then both of our tongues met. He ran his fingers through my hair, letting his fingers getting caught in my hair.

I tried to speed things along. I ran my fingers down his back. He slipped his hand under my dress and caressed my back. It actually felt really nice from him.

I pulled his jacket off. I slipped my hand under his shirt and moved my lips to his neck. I found his sweet spot on the tender skin. I nipped at it with my teeth. I sucked on it to soothe the mark.

"Guys!" Luke yelled.

Calum broke off. " What?!"

Luke was red in the face, "I've been trying to seperate you guys for at least ten minutes. But you wouldn't listen."

Haha too bad. Be jealous.

"Oh sorry." Calum said laughing. "Babe I'll be right back, Im gonna get some food."

He walked out, leaving me and Luke alone.

Finally.

"You are a dirty bitch. I know exactly what you're doing." He said.

I smirked. I even laughed a little. "Well then tell me, what am I doing?"

He sat up, and cut his eyes at me. "You're going out with Calum to make me jealous. And all it's gonna do is hurt Calum in the end. And that's wrong."

"Well, if you're not jealous, why do you keep bringing it up? And why do you keep getting red in the face every time I'm with him? And why do you keep trying to hide your feelings for me?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He planted his lips on mine and didn't hold anything back. He was doing things with his tongue I had never known were possible. He sucked on my neck, causing me to moan. I rubbed over the raging hard on in his pants. He suppressed a loud moan. He pulled away.

"Yes I'm jealous! I'm so jealous! I hate that you chose him. When I saw you at the carnival something came over me. I needed you. And then he took you. But now I want you back. Shit," he raged.

I had broken Luke Hemmings.

I smirked. "It all comes out," I said.

"Not yet, Calum is here. But once we are truly alone, trust me, everything will come out."

I heard footsteps. I crawled off of him and he hurried to wipe my lipgloss off of his lips. I fixed myself. I sat back down in the spinny chair.

"Food?" Calum said as he came back in.

"Nah I'm good," Luke said. His cheeks were red. Haha poor guy.

I stood up and walked over to Calum. "I've got to go, but I had fun." I winked.

"I'll text you. I'll miss you." He said.

I kissed him again. For a long time. I could feel Luke's eyes burning into the back of my head.

"Bye babe," I said.

I didn't even look at Luke as I turned to leave.