Lukes POV

I woke up in a hospital room. Great. My head hurt. I couldn't see out of my right eye. Bet my dad is really proud of himself now.

My phone buzzed. God I prayed it was Emma. But I'm not that lucky.

C: Are you okay?

L: Yeah just a little rough around the edges.

C: You're a good liar.

L: Are you bringing Emma?

C: Of course.

Great. She will see me in a weak state.

L: Do they know it was my dad or did you tell them otherwise?

C: They think you just got into a fight with some guy. No one knows but me.

L: See you soon.

C: See ya

Calum was the only one who I ever told about my dad. Not even my mother. I trusted him the most.

I waited. I wanted only Calum to come, but my luck is extremely shitty.

They showed up a half hour later. I had dozed off by then, but they didn't care.

"Oy," hooted Ashton. I nodded to him. "Oy."

"You look so miserable mate." Calum said.

"I feel like about the same. Now get me out of here." I moaned.

"Well do our best," Michael said. "I'm going to flag down that sexy nurse I saw outside your room."

I laughed. It hurt.

"Just press the help button in the wall." I said.

I had been so preoccupied with the guys I hadn't had time to look at Emma in the doorway. She was beautiful. Sexy, more like. And I don't care if I was in a hospital gown, she still gave me a slight boner.

"Yes?" A voice called,

"This poor bloke needs some help!" Ashton called.

"Right away!" The cheery nurse called back.

The nurse came in a few minutes later. She was pretty. But not Emma.

"You needed assistance?"

"Yeah, I need you to assist me in removing these needles from my arm. I feel so much better!" I said with fake cheeriness.

"Oh sweetie I can't do that." She said.

"Why not? As far as I can tell, my vitals are fine. I just have the worst headache. But I can go home and sleep it off." I begged.

"Well, you have a point. Fine..." She trailed off.

Such a stupid nurse.

She unhooked me and sent me out in a wheelchair. Ashton took that as an opportunity to push me around really fast and pop wheelies.

"You're free! Where to? The mall? The beach?"

"The bed," I said. "I feel nauseous."

Calum put a hand on my shoulder. "You can come to my house."

"Thanks mate," I moaned.

I noticed Emma didn't really say anything that whole time. She kind of just stood by Calum and looked at me. I didn't mind, but still!

"Hey I'm gonna go to the mall with Ash and Mikey, okay baby?" She asked Calum.

Calum lit up like a Christmas tree. "Mmkay baby, boys watch my girl."

Really? Baby?