last author's note

i first wrote this story, back in 2016. the idea of this story was still fresh in my mind back then. and i had so much motivation to write this. but as time went on, i started to drift away from this story, and my motivation was dropping. writing this story wasn't for fun anymore; it was almost like a chore. i still love sebastian stan, don't get me wrong. it's just this story isn't going anywhere.  and there was absolutely no chemistry between sebastian and my character. a lot of it seemed illogical. it just didn't work. don't get me wrong; i loved valentina as well. but her character development, and who she is, just didn't work very much anymore. 

but, when i first wrote this in 2016, i hadn't expected for it to even be ranked:
#85 out of 1.7k in the flash
#64 out of 1.1k in arrow
#109 out of 1k in mçu (i got the mcu tag wrong lmaoooo)
#6 out of 59 in dcu (it should've been dceu but my 2016 year old self didn't know that lmao)
#529 out of 4.4k in socialmedia
#494 out of 4k in buckybarnes
#195 out of 1.5k in sebastianstan
#276 out of 1.9 in wintersoldier

so when i first found out about my ranking this year, i was shocked; my terribly written fanfiction was ranked. a fanfiction that my 2016 year old self written was ranked, and in my opinion, quite well (for me anyways). 

so, i thank you all so much for all your support over the years of this fanfiction being up on wattpad; without your support, it wouldn't even have been ranked. so, thank you so much. but, with heavy heart, and as much as i love this story, i decided to not continue this. as i had mentioned in the first paragraph, this story wasn't getting anywhere, and there was barely any chemistry between valetina and sebastian. and the story didn't work either. there was no plot; nothing. 

once again, thank you all so much for your support for this story over the years, i truly, truly appreciate it, and i'm so so sorry for not continuing this story, for those of you who still wishes to read it. i truly am. 

- alaska