chapter one: without a trace

it was just a normal day for Fluttershy at the animal shelter. She was helping a few animals with an illness or a broken bone. She was very busy

A few minutes when she gone to rest, her cutiemark started to flush, Probaly trouble with discord, she thought. She walked to Ponyville to Twilight's castle.

'Fluttershy!' she reconised Twilight's voice behind her and seeing Twilight was part of a problem.

Twilight's cutie mark wasn't flashing at all, she noticed and notivied her to call the others to see if anything was happening to their cutiemarks.

Twilight signaled the others and within minutes, the seven were together ( including Starlight Glimmer ) and Twilight started to talk after five minutes.

''Allright everypony, we might have a mission. Fluttershy's cutie mark is still flashing and I want to know, Is anypony else's flashing?'' She asked everyone.

Everyone started to look at their and eachother's cutie marks. No response. Pinky, on the other hand, would have jumped out of her confetti cannon and freaked out, but nothing came. Her cutie mark wasn't flashing either.

Starlight just looked around for another minute and then she stepped forard. She stood beside Twilight and explained.

'' Perhaps she is being tested, like I was with the Royal Sisters a few months ago, It is a task she has to accomplish alone unfortunatly.''

'' Alright, I understand,'' Twilight said.

'' And don't try and link with her like you did the last time''

'' Urgh, Okay,'' Twilight said dissapointed

Fluttershy knew it was a task for her and her alone.

* Hi everyone, Evningstar here, hope you like it and I will try and Update ASAP*