Sleepy 11

Sombra refused to get his rest like Fluttershy had told him to do. His hoof wasn't fully healt but he went on with work the next day.

Writing in his books and working hard. Fluttershy then came into his study room and wanted to talk.

'' Don't you think you've worked hard enough? I'm still worried of your hoof.'' Fluttershy said worryingly

'' I don't feel tired, I'm behind as I already am with my work.'' he said his eyes looked slightly red of exaustion.

'' My goodness! You look Terrible!'' Fluttershy said shocked her left wing slightly moved. '' Ouch, my wing.''

Sombra walked up to her '' Speak of your wing, I have to look at it again.''

Fluttershy looked strictly at him, '' We can do that later, You need to rest, You can continue as soon as your hoof had healt.''

'' I need to take a look at *yawn* your wing.'' He said slightly hiding his exaustion.

'' That yawn is already strike one. I also need to see if your hoof is healing.'' she said. '' And you need your rest.''

'' Okay, alright. I will let you clean my wounds, as long as I should clean yours as well. I know it hurts.'' and there he let out another yawn. Fluttershy also felt tired.

'' Okay, deal. Leave your work for now and we should get our rest.'' Fluttershy said, and this time she yawned.

'' Tired, are we?'' Sombra joked.

'' You yawned first then you passed it on to me. I'm not *yawn* sleepy......'' she  yawned once again.

Sombra laughed at his sight, he grabbed her and put her on his back carrying her to his room. He set her carefully on the bed and laid down next to her. Fluttershy was stunned.

Sombra took the sheets and covered them both. To prevent her from moving, he wrapped his hoof around her.

Fluttershy was shocked.

'' Sombra, What are you doing?!'' she asked freaking out.

'' I'm holding you is all.'' Sombra said. He blowed out the candle and rested his head above hers.

'' What about medical care?'' Fluttershy asked but Sombra hushed her.

'' Shhhhhhhhh, we can do that tomorrow.'' He said slowly drifting to sleep