Chapter 1: Fresh Starts For Sell!

Hey ya'll! This is my first bnha fan fiction, so obisouly it had to be about my favorite ship Tododeku! This is my second storyyyy, we'll actually, my first story was left un-finished due to school, and the fact that I lost motivation to finish it. Hopefully that won't happen again! Also, there will be times when I ask on which other ships to put in, so if you want any to be in here, tell me in the comments. Or, yah know, just say something on there....Okey lets start! WAIT! Almost forgot...here's a picture of how our cinnamon role looks like!

here's a picture of how our cinnamon role looks like!

Ok Now START!

Author's View 

    "IZUKU MIDORIYA! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP YOU'LL MISS THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!" Midoriya's mother called out to him from the kitchen. Midoriya slowly opened his green, bright eyes. "College...first day...." Midoriya mumbled as he turned over to look at his clock that stood next to his bed on the shelf. "7:40!" Midoriya yelled as he fumbled out of bed. He ran over to his closet and pulled out a green button up shirt with blue jeans. He rushed into the kitchen, while trying to put on his shoes. 

"You see Izuku, I told you, you shouldn't have stayed up till 1 in the morning last night." Ms.Midoriya sighed as she placed toast on the table for Midoriya.

"Sorry, I was finishing up a comic." Midoriya replied as he stuck the toast into his mouth and walked towards the door. " Bye Mom!" 

"Bye Baby! Have a fantastic first day! Oh, and make lots of friends! Actually...it doesn't matter just a few that are good...you don't need to many--"

"Alright..I get it mom, I'm leaving now!" With that Midoriya shut the door and started walking towards his school. Midoriya and his mother had a tendency to talk or mumble a lot! His mom has always been and still is, his best friend. After Midoriya's father left on a sea trip for his job, Midoriya had always relied on his mom for almost everything! Midoriya couldn't have asked for a better mom.

"Hey! Watch where your going kid!" A man shouted out of his car when Midoriya almost walked in front of him. "Oh...Oh SORRY!" Midoriya yelled back at the car, that had already driven out of sight. 

"First day and I already made a mistake." Midoryia thought as he walked on his College's school ground. A harsh wind then blew, causing his glasses to to fall off, " No, no, no, I can't see a thing without em...where are---" Midoriya was cut off when his glasses were placed back on his face. Once he could see again, his eyes were greeted with a girl with brown hair, she had pale skin with rosy cheeks, her giant smile complimented her brown eyes. "Wouldn't want to loose those, now would you?" She chuckled.

"Ye--yeah, thank...thank you!" Midoriya stuttered, for he had never talked to a girl before...or had made many friends. He did meet a boy named Bakugo, who also is attending the college. But, let's just say Bakugo doesn't see eye to eye with Midoryia. 

"So, are you in class 1-A?" The girl asked with a smile.

"Class 1-A...yes, yeah...that's my class." Midoriya answered.