Chapter 5: Secrets are Hidden Bullets

OiHi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's P.O.V

      I slowly opened my eyes, the sun peeking through my window, reminding me that today was a new day. I sat up in my bed, a rush of remembrance of yesterday's emotional roller coaster ride  replayed in my head. I walked over to my door then entered the kitchen, my mom cooking something in the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said in a sleepy tone.

"Morning Izuku! I'm making toast today because I have to run out, anyways..." my mom stopped talking when she looked at me, she then walked over to me."What happened? Why were you crying?" my Mom said as she slowly caressed the dry tears that stained my cheeks.

"Im fine..really! Don't worry about it! See!" I then showed her a big toothy grin.

This made her frown even more,"Was it something at the party?"

"Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know."

     "Izuku...you can't use all the answers, what happened?"

   "Mom I...." I stopped, am I really willing to tell her that I may be into boys as well, what will she do? But like always, my heart ignored my brain and continued," I...I like girls...."

  "Girls? Well, what's wrong with that? Why would that make you..."

   "And I think I'm into Boys too!" I squeezed my eyes shut, afraid of how she would react to it, it had to have been 30 seconds and I still heard no response, so I opened my eyes." But...but d-d-dont worry m-m-mom! I don't know....for sure."

My mom suddenly pulled me into a hug, tears starting to fall from her cheeks, which stirred up tears in my eyes as well. " I love you, wether your into girls, boys, dinosaurs, you'll always be my son."

"B--But you have always said h-h-how you always wanted....wanted me to h-h-have a wife and...and kids." I said trying to hold in my tears. My mom then stopped hugging me to put her hands on my shoulders, and looked into my green eyes.

"I've changed my mind." My mom grew a small smile," I want you to find somebody who will treat you right, someone who will back you up and support you no matter what!" 

Happiness from my mom's understanding words overfilled me, so I pulled her into another hug. She let out a little laugh," But, I still want little grand kids." 

I laughed as well, after about 2 minutes of hugging, we walked over to the table and ate the toast my mom had made. "So, I'll be at work today bit longer than usual, do you have any plans?"

I looked up from my toast to my mom," Oh...about that...actually...IhaveadatewithaguynamedTodoroki!" I yelled super quickly, though my mom still got the message.

"Ohhhhh....and what time is this?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows making me feel uncomfortable. 

" I don't know...I still have to text Todoroki about it." I got up from my seat and was getting ready to walk over to my room to text him," I hope you have a good day at work," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, enjoy your date, and don't do anything a bit too weird if you know what I mean."

    "Mom!'' 

  She giggled but then stopped," I love you Izuku, don't ever forget."

     "I love you too mom, I won't."

          I walked into my room and grabbed my phone off my dresser.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~