Chapter 8: Something like them

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that, that picture up there, is a comic called Lumine. I seriously recommend it! And to read it is totally free, all you have to do is download an app called WebToon! It is really good, and the author posts every week (unless something happens to her.) Ok, well back to my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Midoriya's P.O.V

   I sat at my desk, my hands folded on the top of it. I was feeling a bit anxious because just like Todoroki said, he wasn't here this Monday. Before I could mope even more, someone slammed their hands onto my desk.

 "Good morning, Midoriya.." Urakaka said, her eyes were almost in straight lines, her smile looked so forced," How was your date....did you have....fun?" 

  "Uhhh, morning Urakaka, it was good." I stuttered, she was really freaking me out.

   "Oh I see..." I looked down to see her hands pressing harder onto my desk, balling into fist,"Are you and this person...a thing now?"

  "WHA!--- Um, no, I mean...we will be...well, um.."

  Before Urakaka could reply, the door slid open revealing their tired teacher, Mr. Aizawa." Settle down, and go back to your seats." He ordered in his usual sleepy tone. Everyone headed back to their seats, including Urakaka, I sighed in relief,' Mr. Aizawa just become my hero.."

"So, I know this is a pain, but, one of the local parks is holding a festival and they want our schools help." Mr.Aizawa sighed." The festival is tomorrow night so you all can choose a partner, then you and that person will be assigned on a booth to build."

  The class started filling up with small whispers, and people glancing at one another. " Anyways, you all have 10 minutes to choose a partner then we'll be heading out." Mr.Aizawa finished before resting his head on his desk.

The class instantly got up and started selecting partners, I would be with Todoroki, but obviously that wasn't going to happen because he wasn't here. I looked to my left to see Urakaka marching over to me. Don't get me wrong but, I do not want to be her partner, at least not when she is acting like this. Before she could reach me, Tsu stepped in front of her, my guess asking to be her partner because Urakaka nodded and walked off to sit with her. I smiled in relief, closing my eyes. 

 "MIDORIYA!" 

  "WHA---Huh?...oh Mina...you scared me." I looked up at Mina her yellow pupils were wide.

  "Will you be my partner!?" 

     "Um...ok"

       "THANK YOU!" She replied, grabbing a spare chair and placing it next to my desk.

           "Not that I don't want to be partners with you or anything, but, I'm surprised you didn't want to partner up with Kirishima or the others."

  Mina sighed," Yeah...I did, but, Kaminari already went with Sero, and Kirishima went with Bakugo. No surprise there." Mina placed her chin on her hand.

  "Yeah...Bakugo and Kirishima are pretty close...or, at least as close as Bakugo lets him."

    Mina giggled," Yeah, but, I'm worried about Kaminari and Kirishima.."

   My eyebrows arched," Why? Aren't they like best friends?"

  "Yeah, it's just that..recently Kaminari came out to Kirishima that he liked him."