Chapter 3: You Deserved Better

Todays Question: Who do you ship kirishima more with, Bakugo or Kaminari? (Please answer I need someones opinion sense I like both Xo)

    Todoroki's P.O.V 

I had my eyes closed, the spring wind easing my mind, as I felt the smoke from my lit cigarette flow threw my throat. I opened my mouth, blowing the grey gas out of my mouth. 

I hate smoking.

Sure it calms me down but, I know it's unhealthy and I can damage my lungs as well. I really want to quit...its just hard. Especially if there is no one in my life that is there for me. Suddenly, my mind switched to Midoryia, the green haired boy, with those freckles that reminded me of little stars, each one is so different if you look close enough. I squished my cigarette onto the medal green bench, tossed it into the garbage, and started to head to school.

I Haven't been to school in 4 days. I already know I'm going to be thrown down with many questions. I sigh at the thought, I then walked up the small set of stairs that lead into the college's front entrance. Less than 2 minutes, I slowly opened the door of class 1-A. The room that was once full of laughter and chattering, chimed down until it was completely silent. 

"TODOROKI!" Kirishima called, speed walking up to me, Bakugo and Kaminari following behind. 

"Hey" I replied in my regular monotone voice.

"Where were you?! I texted you like a GAGILLIAN TIMES and you never replied!"

  "Yeah dude, we actually started assuming you were dead or something!" Kaminari added.

      "YOU HAIR FOR BRAINS! HE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF BRUISES ON HIM! ASK ABOUT THAT FIRST!" Bakugo boomed at them, slapping both of their heads.

  Author's P.O.V

   It was true though, Todoroki's had at least 6 bruises on each arm, and a white band aid on his right cheek. " Im fine...just family issues." 

"But---" Kirishima was cut off when Todoroki just walked past the three, not even waiting for another question. 

   When Todoroki sat down, he could already feel the eyes of his fellow classmates on him. Probably to scared to ask him where he has been, due to how rude he was to Kirishima, Bakugo, and Kaminari. The door than slid open revealing a panting Midoriya. " I--I'm...n--not...late..am I?"

" Nope!" Tsuyu happily replied.

"Thank goodness!" Midoriya said, receiving an eye roll from Bakugo. When Midoriya sat down he instantly turned around to Todoroki, eyes wide when he saw the bruises that scattered his arms. Todoroki then crossed his arms, trying to cover them, obviously failing. "Todoroki! What happened?!" Midoriya's voice filled with panic. 

"I'm fine...family stuff."

When Todoroki replied Midoryia had a huge wiff of the smell of cigarette smoke . And instantly Midoriya knew Todoroki was really stressed out about something.

  "Todoroki...your my friend, I care about you, you don't need to tell me now, but maybe at lunch you can?"

Midoriya's eyes seemed to sparkle, his lips were quivering, his cheeks tinted with a bit of red, due to telling Todoroki that he cared about him. Todoroki sat there with his cheeks heating up, he already knew he had given in as soon as the green haired male walked threw the door. Todoroki looked the other way and replied," Fine." 

Midoriya smiled then turned back around ready to learn todays lesson. At least that's what he thought until 7 minutes into the lesson. "Pssst...Midoriya" Mina whispered over to Midoriya, who was trying to pay attention to Mr. Aizawa's lesson.