Chapter 6: 1st Date (Part 1)

Author's Note

This video is SUPER funny! Seriously, watch it before you read this chapter XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's P.O.V

   'What do you wear for your first DATE!?' I thought to myself, throwing close out of my dresser onto my bed. I sighed in defeat and sat on my bed, 'Who would know what to wear on a first date...?'  I grabbed my phone and stared at the time, 5:10. I would call Momo, but she was pretty stressed out today, so the least thing I want to do is drown her in MY problems. "I KNOW URAKAKA!" I accidentally shouted to myself. I scrolled threw my contacts till I saw her number, I quickly tapped on it and placed my phone near my ear.

   "Mmmm....hello?" Urakaka answered in a rather sleepy tone.

      "Hey Urakaka, I'm sorry did I wake you?" 

     "Yeah, I was just taking a small nap, it's fine though, I needed to wake up anyways. So, what's up?!" Her sleepy tone was washed away with a happy one.

   "Oh! Um...I'm going on a d-d-date...and I don't know what to wear...could you maybe, um...help me?" I stuttered, nervous because of how weird it was to ask about outfit advice.

   The phone was silent for a second, too silent...

  "Um...hello? Urakaka?" 

   "WHA! Oh, sorry Midoriya....a date huh?" Something in her voice sent chills done my spine, she sounded....hurt.

   "Um, yeah! Everything alright?"

    "OF COURSE! YOUR GOING ON A DATE!.....why wouldn't I be happy...." 

        I didn't like the way she sounded...it was as if she's trying to hide something from me. And the way she's trying to sound happy, only makes the pain in her voice show more. But, I didn't want to press on about it, she doesn't seem like she wants to talk about it. Or admit she's  feeling a certain way. 

  "Ok...so, for a first date, what should I wear?" I said, wanting to change the subject.

   "Well...that depends who's taking you...or better yet, where they're taking you."

     "Oh, well I don't know where their taking me but, the person I'm going with is a bit self-reserved, but is super cute when they trust and accept you, Oh! and they also love doing things I like doing! Just to make me smile or laugh!" I didn't want to tell her it was Todoroki, I don't know why...but I'm just not ready to announce stuff like that yet.

  "I see...this person must be pretty great, huh?"

   " The Greatest." I agreed, my mind drifting off to Todoroki.

       Urakaka cleared her throat then continued," Well, I think you should go with something casual....if this person is self-reserved as you say they are...then staying comfy and natural seems like the best way to go." 

 My eyes widened on how good Urakaka was at this kinda stuff. "Th--thank you Urakaka! I'll talk to you soon. Thank you again."

 "WAIT!" Urakaka shouted through the phone before I could hang up.

"Hmmm? What is it?"

  "Um...do you think, me and you can hangout soon too?"

   "Oh,um, yeah sure! I'll ask Lida if---"

    "NO!...I mean no, it can just be us for once right?"

      Yeah...this side of Urakaka is weird, it was almost like she was jealous or something. "I mean...I guess it's fine."