Chapter 12: Through and Through

I really like the song, and I feel like it fitted with this story's story line! More of Todoroki's perspective, but I like it! Anyways, enjoy this final chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Midoriya's P.O.V

 I stared down at my now finished test, leaving me and my thoughts about yesterday fill my mind. So much happened last night, Todoroki and I are now a couple, which I'm super excited to see how we develop as a whole! Then there's Urakaka, I looked over at her, she was staring at her test, she looked exhausted. I feel really bad that I'm the reason she's hurt, and that there's nothing I can do to help her. I'm always used to helping people fight their battles, but for the first time, I have to sit this one out, and she's my best friend. I looked up at the clock, 2:55. We only have 5 minutes left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima's P.O.V~~5 Minutes Later ;)

  I walked up to Midoriya whom was packing up sense the bell had rung, Todoroki standing next to him. " Hey, Midoriya! Hey Todoroki" I happily greeted.

   "Hey, Kirishima! Do you need anything?" Midoriya asked, throwing his backpack over his shoulders.

  "Yes! I was wondering if you and Todoroki would like to check out this arcade place with Katsuki and I! They have pizza, and games of course!" I answered back, ever sense yesterday I had a feeling the four of us should hangout. Sense Midoriya and I are both in 'same gender relationships,' I feel like we should get to know each other a bit better. I also had to include Todoroki and Katsuki because I don't think they would feel comfortable if Midoriya and I hung out alone. Ya know, them being their over protective selves. 

    "Sure, and I see you and Kacchan are on first name bases now?" Midoriya said as we started walking out the classroom.

  "Oh, yeah, we have! How about you and Todoroki, do you guys call each other by your first names?"

  They both looked at each other before Midoriya replied," I guess we haven't thought about that yet, sense we just became a couple and all! Plus, I wouldn't want to rush Todoroki or anything like that, I mean if he wanted to that's totally ok with me! But then again I don't ha--." 

 Midoriya mumbling was cut off when Todoroki kissed Midoriya on the lips before saying in his usual monotone voice," I'm more than ok with that...Izuku."

  I looked back at Midoriya to see his cheeks flushed," Man, you two make me miss Katsuki." I say with a smile, rubbing the back of my head. 

 "Where is Bakugo?" Todoroki asked, sense Midoriya was still in shock from the kiss and that Todoroki called him by his first name.

 "Oh! He's outside the school, I told him to wait there, because as much as I love him, I'm sure we can all agree he's quite the hot head!" I chuckled. Before I could walk out of the school, someone shouted my name.

"Kirishima! Wait!" 

 I Turned around to see a panting Kaminari," C--can I...talk to you..for a sec?" Kaminari asked catching his breath.

  I looked over at Midoriya and Todoroki," Don't worry, I'll tell Kacchan, we'll wait for you." Midoriya put his hand on my shoulder before walking out.

  I turned back to Kaminari and smiled," What is it?" I wanted to give a friendly approach, I really missed him. He's my bro, and I felt less manly without him. 

  "Um, I wanted to say sorry.." 

    My eyes widened a bit, my smile turned into just a straight line almost. 

    "...Your my bro, and I miss laughing, pranking, and playing games with you! I was just so upset and some what betrayed when you didn't feel the same when I confessed....and I know what your thinking, that the way I acted was totally unmanly. I hope we can, I don't know dude, be best bro's again?" 

   I smiled," Of course dude! You're my bro!" I raised my fist in front of him. He looked at it hesitantly, before tapping his fist with mine and retuning the smile," Awesome!"

  "Though there's something I want to ask." I say putting my hand around my backpack strap.

    "What is it dude?" 

    "What made you want to apologize, I mean just yesterday you wanted me to give you space and time. What changed?"

  Kaminari let out a small laugh," Let's just say I had a change of heart...for someone." 

   We began walking out of the school, I playfully elbowed him in his side," Wanna tell a bro who this person is?" 

   "mmmm, naw, I think I'll keep this one to myself for a bit!" He smiled at me.

    "Alright, I won't bug, cya around!" I waved at him before he waved and walked off.

     "Oi, Spiky hair, you and Sparky good now or somethin?" Katsuki asked me crossing his arms, Todoroki also standing next to him, his arms wrapped around Midoriya's waist, with his head perched on Midoriya's head.

   "Yeah! And quit it with the nickname already!" I pouted a bit.

     "Whatever." Katsuki quickly kissed my cheek before walking," You guys coming?! Or you all gonna stand there and look like nerds! Except you Deku, Your already a nerd." 

  I looked over at Midoriya, expecting him to get sad and not wanting to join us at the arcade anymore. But instead he just smiled," Hey, I may be nerd, but us nerds get things done!" Midoriya shouted at him, running to catch up with Katsuki.

  I look back at Todoroki," Wanna catch up?" 

   He nodded his head in reply before running off, I trail behind him in a matter of seconds. Happy that all four of us found someone to cherish, love, and call our own.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           ~~The Heart~~

                  Wants

                 What it

             ~~ Wants~~

Author of quote: YourTango

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  THATS A WRAP! I made the end in Kirishima's P.O.V because first, he WOULD be the character to take in That moment. Second, because his birthday is October 16th, so I had to do something. Lastly, Kirishima is my most relatable character, from his past to his present (Vent🙃). 

Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you also for those whom voted and commented! It really helped get the story out there an all! Also, don't forget about the new story I'm coming out with "Freaky Friday With a Twist", if you are interested in reading it, you can just follow me so you'll get a notification when it's released! On the last note, leave a vote for old times sake 😅😂! Adios!

Last Number of Word Bank: |1113|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~