Chapter 7: 1st Date (Part 2)

Elllo!! So, have any of you guys watched the movie? I didn't! *sigh*  BUUUUUT! from what I heard, there was some Tododeku parts, so, yee! Em...IDK! Let's just start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Author P.O.V

   The two boys sat at a booth in a restaurant that was across from the Hero's Convention. Midoriya was swiftly looking through the 6 bags full of anime, mangas, and action figures that Todoroki had bought for him. " Do you like them Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"OF COURSE! IT'S....It's....It's, amazing..." Midoriya's voice soften at the end.

  "Hm? Is something wrong?"

     "WHA--Um, no." Midoriya placed an action figure back into one of the bags then sighed," I just feel bad..."

Todoroki's eyebrows stitched together, confusion plastered on his face.

" I mean, you practically spent all your money on me! And...we didn't buy not one thing for you!" 

 A small smile formed on Todoroki's face, and even though this smile was small, it was a smile only Midoriya got to see. "Don't feel bad Midoriya, and I don't care if we spent half the money I brought, It's my dad's so..."

Midoriya let out a small giggle.

"And about me not getting anything... your wrong..."

  "Huh?" Midoriya's small giggles stoped and his eyes focused on Todoroki's.

    "Seeing you laugh, smile, and just hanging out with you was, and is the only gift I want." Todoroki extended his hand out on the table, Midoriya then placed his hand on top of Todoroki's. Their fingers laced together. A perfect fit.

  A small blush crept onto their faces," Geez, you really do know how to make a guy feel special." Midoriya laughed, happiness was only the beginning on how he was feeling.

  The waitress was coming towards them, so Midoriya and Todoroki released their hands, both already missing the warmth." Hello gentlemen, my name is Mirai and I'll be your waitress today, what can I get cha'?" The lady had turquoise hair, which was up in a high ponytail, her blue eyes sparkled, as if she was excited for something. 

 "I'll take a medium bowl of cold soba with water." Todoroki replied looking over at Midoriya to see what he was going to order.

   " And I'll have rice with miso soup please.With water too!" Midoriya happily replied.

   "Alright!" Mirai clicked her pen and placed it behind her ear," I'll be back with your food and drinks soon." When she walked away the two looked back at each other, both so desperately wanting to go back to holding hand, yet both a bit hesitant. Todoroki then cleared his throat, pulling Midoriya out of his daze.

  "There is something I want to tell you." Todoroki said in a unsure tone.

    "What is it Todoroki?"

      "Well, I like you Midoriya...and I think more than a friend.." 

     Midoriya's eyes grew wide, he leaned in, curiosity eating at him. " I--I do too Todoroki.."

    "But, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship...yet." Todoroki finished, not finding it in him to look at Midoriya, so he glued his eyes to the floor.

   "W--w--why? Is...Is it, because...I'm ...a boy?" Midoriya frowned.

  "No. I've already came to realize that I'm gay and never going to be into girls, in that way. It's just because...I want to solve my problems with my mom before I start a relationship with you. Because, if I became your boyfriend..."