Piggybacks & The Dark

Mika POV

I'm holding Yuu-Chan's hand!!!! It's so soft! So small! So-so petite! Perfection!! I led him though the forest's path that I always took.

I looked back slightly and saw Yuu-Chan, since he told me he's afraid of the dark in the carriage, so I wanted to check on him.

He had his head down looking a little nervous, and walking sluggishly. He spotted me looking at him and smiled sweetly.

I turned back around and let out a small KYAAAAA! I felt a tug on my hand so I stopped and turned around again.

"Mika? Are we almost there? I'm a little tired..." He looked bashfully to the ground, hands wringing a tad too rough, the boy looked as if he was about to break his fingers.

I grabbed his wrist, which made him stop immediately and looked at him warningly. He smiled and put one hand in his pocket and the other is mine. Awwww.

"Do you want to hop on my back? The castle is at least 10 minutes away still... sorry. I wanted to take the long way so I could chat with you.." I looked down.

Yuu shook his head gently, and black locks flew off in his eyes. He clasped my hand with both of his and looked in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I wanted to talk to you too, Mika! I-I..." he lowered his eyes and stared at my sword, "I just.. my parents don't let me out much..." His face flared up.

"Awww, Yuu-Chan!" I put my back toward him and leaned down, hands readily at my sides. "Hop on!"

"M-m-m-m-MIKA! I can't! You'll get dirty! No way!"

"Hmmmmmm.. y'know, I think it's about time for the wolf's to come out... this is still the woods, after all!"

Yuu visibly shivered and sighed, shakily mounting my back and putting his hands of my shoulders . Once he was aboard the Mika train, I stood and started walking.

"Jeez Yuu-Chan! You're so light! Do you even eat?" I heard a light chuckle behind me, and Yuu wrapped his arms around his neck and put his face veeeerrryyy close to my ear. "Yuu-Chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you do this to everyone?" I wondered out loud. No way this was just for me.

"Mika... why do you think that? I-I... I really o-only  l-like ...... that way...." His head buried into my shoulder, I stopped walking.

"What was that?"

I felt his short breath on my neck, and he clung tighter on me. "I-I only like y-you." His response was muffled.

Speechless, I kept walking, which was incredibly stupid of me.

"Mika? I'm sorry. That was weird. I'm weird I'm so sorry! I'll get off of you now.." Yuu continued to do so, and began to walk toward the castle, arms tightly wrapped round himself.

No! Wait! Move you idiot! He's walking away! My body disobeyed me, it wouldn't move, and Yuu just kept walking.

Short Yuu POV

Why am I so stupid. Of course Mika doesn't like you like that! You've only known him for a couple hours!

Only... it feels like years...

Hot tears began to stream down my face before I could stop them, so I just let them fall.

I wrapped my arms around my waist, and kept walking, hoping that Mika would someday forgive me for my actions.

And I thought he liked me back... huh, how foolish of me... why would he want somebody like me?

And angst chappie for NO APPARENT REASON HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA 😈

Don't worry, my trash story will get better JUST WAIT. I got a bunch planned so sit back and relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for the continued support and all the votes and comments and everything that you all do to help me function! This story wouldn't be happening without y'all!!! Tysm!!!!!