Bruh

So hello unfortunately this is not an update for the ongoing story, AND I KNOW IM SO VERY SORRY!!!! I'm cruel and left the story on a cliffhanger but I have a brand new laptop so I can use this one instead of the old one I used to rent from my university so hopefully I can write more often than I used to!!!😭😭

So this story is basically a draft that I had written for Valentine's day, which for some reason I was really motivated to write...

I guess enjoy? If this wasn't what you were looking forward to reading I'm so sorry😓

Mika's POV

Today's the day. Don't be nervous.

It's fine.

You're fine.
.

.

.

I'm proposing to Yuu-chan today. I guess you can imagine how anxious I am.

We've known each other our whole lives, and we've been dating for about 6 years, from the beginning of high school to now.

I've asked for his foster parents' blessing in advance of course, as well as his closest friends' approval just to be safe.

I'm taking him out tonight with his family and friends, since they begged me to, and decided, hey what better day than Valentines right? Yuu-chan's friends thought it was a good idea.

I've been so lucky.

My lover has black, silky hair styled to fit his porcelain face, which suits his petite features. His alluring emerald green eyes sparkle and his smile simply warms my heart.

I have his band in my pocket, inside a velvet box.

I wonder how he will react. . . He's always been sensitive and quiet when he's shy. . . and well. . .  I'm just a tad worried that he'll say no. . .

Not that he doesn't love me of course, he shows me with his actions every day, I just think he'll say he's not ready. . . after all, we've never really been intimate. . . HEY! I shook my head.

Nevermind that, I'm proposing to Yuu-chan tonight and that's final! I stomped over to the closet, full of determination.

I dressed in a black button-up with barely visible red pinstripe print and white dress pants. Basic black high top Converse followed. Comfort over style. I shrugged and grabbed a dressyish jacket from my closet just in case.

I combed my messy blonde hair, slightly styling it to the side. Gotta spice things up.

I looked at myself in the mirror, finalizing my look. I'll admit, I look good.

I grabbed my wallet, car keys, a bouquet of roses, a jacket, and most importantly, his ring.

I gripped the doorknob tightly. Well apartment, I might come back tonight an engaged man! I turned to leave out the door and sighed. If Yuu-chan doesn't say yes I don't know what I'll do.

Yuu's POV

UGH, ITS JUST DINNER YUU!!!!!

Still. . . WHAT DO I WEAR?!?!

Okay. . . Calm. . .

Mika's coming to pick you up in 10 minutes. No worries. You're fine.

Ugh.