Crystal

Three days later...
Third Person POV

Mika and Yuu sat next to each other in a carriage on the way to an unknown location.

Every so often, Mika stole a glance at Yuu, who was very roughly wringing his small hands. When it looked like he was beginning to hurt himself, Mika very gently laid his hands over them without words.

Yuu stopped immediately.

Since Mika's castle was considered compromised, the two boys were being sent to a location promising the safety of all heirs to the throne, which meant most of the princes and princess of the generation.

Neither of them spoke, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was a warm silence, and Mika had moved his hand so it was resting comfortingly on Yuuichiro's thigh.

What concerned Yuu was the situation with the kings and queens. They were supposed to be sent to a different location than the heirs. Most likely, they wouldn't see each other for at least 6 months.

The boy had never been away from his parents before, and it scared him to death, but he would be strong, for Mika.

Yuu began to feel tired and laid his head on Mika's shoulder, which felt safe and inviting.

An hour later, they felt the armored carriage abruptly stop. The two boys held their breath and waited for the signal.

Knock knock tap tap knock.

Fast forward from a collective sigh, and dismounting, they found themselves in a steel, heavily guarded fortress, along with Shinoa, Yoichi, the 'hot' blonde, Mitsuba, and none other than the devil himself, Kimizuki, who Mika growled at.

Hey y'all IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

damn this thing only like 250 words, oh well.

This isn't important but I was just busy with
a whole bunch of PRIVATE THINGS LOLOLOLOLOL okay that's not funny but yknow ig im back now.

KAY TILL THE NEXT CHAPPIE LOVELIES ❤️ 💕