Josh Pieters*Cheated

Ok this is another take one of my other Joe Sugg imagine (check it out it's one of my favorites lol) 'Insert random guys name'

"I cannot believe you cheated on me (insert random guys name)!" I yelled.
My boyfriend looked at me, trying to speak.
"No! You have no excuse!" I exclaimed.
"You were gone for a month, I missed you" he said, nervously twiddling his fingers.
"Cmon (insert random guys name)" I said, my eyes watering up.
"I cant deal with this right now" I stormed out of the flat, ignoring him calling his name behind me.
I ran down the stairs, wiping the tears from my eyes.
I drove to Joe Sugg's flat. I don't know why, I was just so flustered by everything I didn't know where to go. And him and everyone else in the Buttercream gang were some of my best friends.
I ran up and up and up the stairs, and frantically knocked on their door.
I saw an eye through the peep hole, than the door opened.
"Y/N??" Joe said, pulling me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder, feeling like I couldn't cry anymore, but I somehow they kept coming.
"Wait wait what happened Y/N?"
Still in the hug, he backed up a little bit and closed his door.
I took short breaths, trying to stop crying so I could explain.
I looked over his shoulder and saw Josh and Caspar sitting in the living room.
"My boyfriend cheated on me" I said.
Joe rubbed my back comfortingly.
He had always been like a brother to me, I seriously don't know what I would do without him.
"Here come here"
We walked into the living room, where Caspar and Josh saw me and jumped up from the couch.
"Y/N" Josh said quietly, coming over and hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my feet barely touching the ground since he was so tall.
"I'm am so so so sorry about everything" Josh said into my ear.
My eyes watered even more. I felt Caspar's hand on my shoulder.
I tried to pull away from the hug, but Josh kept me in it.
He was being so sweet, it made me want to cry even more.
"Josh your too nice"
"No Y/N" he said. "I just want you to be okay"
I nodded and he kissed the top of my head.
I felt my heart flutter. Ive always had a crush on Josh, he is so cute.
I inhaled deeply, than unraveled from the hug. Caspar gave me a quick hug, telling me everything was gonna be fine.
We walked toward the couch, where Josh put a really soft blanket over me.
Joe was standing in the kitchen, typing away quickly on his phone. I know it was my boyfriend, because him and Joe were friends, and that's how me and him met.
I knew Joe was going off on him, since Joe was basically my brother.
I looked back at Josh, who was looking at me. Caspar got up from the couch and went upstairs, towards Joes room.
Josh then put him arm around me. I, without thinking, put my head on his chest and looked up at him.
He smiled and nodded, looking at me with a sad smile.

OH GOSH IDK WHY I KEEP STARTING THESE JOSH PIETERS ONES WHERE THEY NEED A PART 2 OOF
ALSO SORRY FOR THE DEPRESSION AGAIN I JUST LOVE THESE ONES WITH ALL THE HUGS AND CRAP AND YA ❤️❤️❤️