Conor Maynard*Kiss

"Y/ n, you have to come with me to the party!"
"But y/f/n-"
"No! There is gonna be loads of cute boys and I'm walking by your dorm anyways. I'm picking you up in an hour. See yaaaa!"
Ugh.

An hour later, I was changed into jeans and a cute top. There was a knock on the door, and I quickly put on a necklace.
"Hey boo." Y/f/n said as I opened the door. "Are you ready?"
"Yeah."

When we got to the party, y/f/n went to talk with her friend from French class- or, at least that's what she said. I went to the kitchen to get a drink, and after I finished pouring my cola I saw a lone boy sitting on a couch surrounded by couples making out.
I went to sit next to him, and over the loud music I said,
"Hey, you seem rather anti-social, sitting alone at a college party."
"Says the one that came and sat with the anti-social one." He smiled charmingly.
I smiled back.
"I never introduced myself. I'm Conor"
"Nice to meet you Conor." I winked. "Im y/n."
He smiled again, and we continued talking. We seperated from all the college kids kissing, and headed towards the bar, where we sat next to eachother.
"Hows college going for you?" he asked.
"Its interesting. As you can see, parties arent really as cool to me as people make them sound."
We both laughed. "I agree. Its over-rated. I mean... you saw me sitting alone with all those kids making out."
"Lucky I joined you."
He smiled. "Your right.... I really lucky."

One thing lead to another to another. We ended up on the dance floor. The music was upbeat, Conor grabbed my hand and we jumped up and down to the music. My hair was flying everywhere, and people were crashing into other people all over the place.
The music slowed down and I looked at Conor. He did that charming smile again, making my head flutter.
Without saying anything, he leaned in and interlocked our lips. I seperated after a few seconds, and smiled at him.
"Guess your not the anti-social one who has nobody to kiss."