Josh Pieters*Childhood

You walked around the busy streets of London, weaving inbetween lots of people.
You see somebody pass by you, walking quickly in the opposite direction.
He looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't really catch him.
But... after a few minutes of walking, it was bothering me. I knew who he was, but not really, ya know? 
I turned around and weaved my way through the busy streets. Walking quicker and quicker. I wanted to know who this was.
Just then, he stopped and walked toward me.
"Hey?" He said, laughing.
"I think I know you" I said laughing.
He thought for a minute, then clapped, making me jump.
"Oh! Y/N!!!" he exclaimed, sticking out him hand. "Josh... remeber? Childhood bestfriends back in South Africa."
I jumped up and down.
"Josh!! Omg!!"
I hugged him, having to reach up since he was so tall. We had been close friends back in South Africa where we both grew up in the same town, right next to eachother.
I had always kinda liked Josh, until I moved away at 15. We were dating in 2nd too!
"Do you wanna hang out? I haven't seen you in so long and I didn't even know you were in living in London now. Sorry, should've kept in touch better" He winked.
I smiled back. "No sorry, I have your insta I should've dmmed you earlier to see where you are"
Josh laughed and shrugged it off. "It's both of us I guess" he grinned.
"Anyways.... dinner at 7?? I'll text you" I smiled and gave him another hug before I headed back in the right direction.