Conor Maynard*Tennis

"You ready love?" Conor called from the other room.
"Coming!" I called back.
We were going to go play tennis with Jack & Joe, and I was excited. The weather was finally nice in London, and we decided we would take advantage of it.
I flipped all my hair over and put it into a ponytail, then went into the kitchen/living room. Conor was sitting at the counter, looking at his phone.
I came up behind him and put my head on his shoulder. "Lets go"
He looked back at me and smiled, than we left the apartment to go play some tennis.
***
We soon arrived at the courts, where Jack & Joe had already started playing.
Conor handed me a racket from the backseat and we walked towards the court they were on.
"Hey!!" Joe yelled. We laughed as they both came running over.
Joe and Jack both attacked me with a hug. I was literally best friends with all of the Buttercream, but it had been awhile since I'd seen them.
"Hows strictly come dancing Joe?" I asked.
"It's great!" He smiled and walked to go get some water.
Jack was talking to Conor behind me, probably about Jacks new girlfriend.
"You all ready?" I asked.
Jack and Conor both nodded and Joe came over.
"I say (Conor and your ship name) vs me and Joe" Jack said.
I gave a thumbs up and went to go set my water bottle down on the bench. 
"And so it begins" Conor said in a deep voice.
I laughed as we began to play. Every time Conor and I scored a point, we would do some cheesy couple thing to piss Joe and Jack off. It was hilarious, at one point they got so annoyed after they had lost the 2nd game again that they began to do the 'cheesy couple things'. When they finally scored a point in the 3rd game, Joe jumped into Jacks arms and they both posed jokingly.
After we finished, Conor and I had come out with the win.
"Great game guys" Joe said, shaking our hands, laughing.
"Now I think...." Jack said.
"Since we are the poor, poor losers.... you two lovebirds have to pay for dinner!" Joe exclaimed.
Conor did a fake angry squeal, but they both ran away towards the car.
I laughed and grabbed Conor gently by the waist.
"Your pretty great at tennis aye?" I said, smiling and laughing.
Conor laughed. "I'm not so sure about that..."
I kissed him.
He smiled and we held hands and walked back to the car, ready to pay for some expensive meal for the boys.

I don't actually even know if I like this one that much but whatever lol
ACTUALLY I JUST RE-READ IT ITS KINDA CUTE LOL I ACTUALLY LIKE IT I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK