Author's note

Sorry guys. I know I said I'd get the next chapter up today. But Wattpad just deleted my entire draft. Like how the hell can that happen? I can't recover it or even do anything. I hadn't saved any other written draft of the chapter in any other way, except for in Wattpad, who have conveniently deleted my chapter, for god-knows-what.

I mean, is Wattpad even allowed to do that kinda shit? Deleting some un-published chapter? I have submitted a report on Wattpad support about this, because it felt like I had finally got my rhythm and I really had got the chapter done in what time gap I said I would and then Wattpad does this? It really makes me reconsider using the app. It's frustrating and really tiring.

Damn, I hate Wattpad for doing this.

I'm sorry guys, for disappointing. I will try to re write the chapter and publish it. I'm really sorry. I really didn't expect it. It was my cousin's bday today and just now, I logged in to post the chapter I'd promised and the draft was missing. I searched for reasons as to why and the only thing I got so far is Wattpad is the one that probably deleted my chapter draft. I'm so sorry. I know many of you were looking forward to this.

I hope you stick with me and this story despite all that's happening. I'm really sorry.