*Chapter 27|Chase*

*edited*

Special Christmas update! Merry Christmas to all (if you celebrate it) and have an amazing day.😘

I really hope you enjoy the chapter!

•Bianca's P.O.V

The night went by fast, meaning we spent all of it on the road. Soon enough we had to stop and stay in a motel till we got more information from the 'source'

As if I couldn't be more clueless, this just had to happen. The questions I had were more than ever. I felt like I didn't even know my life anymore, like I had to question everything about it.

"You okay?" Jasmine asks as she plumped herself on the bed next to me.

I look over at her and pull by knees up to my chest while feeling my lips go into a pout. "I don't know anything about my life," I let out.

She raises her eyebrows at me. "Come again?"

I sigh. "I just... I just have so many questions, you know. I'm so confused, I don't even know what I'm running from, why my father wants me alive so badly, why you guys are trying to protect me, why Asher's acting weird. Heck, even I'm acting weird. I don't understand why my body feels so crazy when I'm near him! It's just so confusing!" I burry my head into my hands. "Why is everything so confusing Jasmine?"

After my little rant it all goes silent, Jasmine doesn't say a word which bothers me. I peep though my fingers and look at her, she just stares up at the ceiling, her expression blank.

Worry suddenly envelopes me, "Jasmine? Jasmine are you okay?"

Then she bursts out laughing.

She laughs so hard that she rolls off the bed, landing on the ground in a loud thud.

My eyes widen and I crawl to her from the bed, when I look down at her I notice she has tears falling down her cheeks and she was coughing.

"What's so funny?"

She gives me a look and climbs her way back to the bed. Both of us sat in front of each other with our legs crossed.

Jasmine inspects me, her attention not leaving mine one bit. She tilts her head to the side with her eyes narrowed ever slightly before she finally speaks.

"You like him don't you?"

My eyes widen at her words. "What?"

"Yeah, you definitely like him," she says, her voice sounding serious before a grin finds her lips. "Oh my gracious goodness, you like Asher!" She exclaims.

I quickly shush her, reminding her that the boys were just in the next room and these walls aren't as thick as they seem.

"You're wrong, I don't like him," I frown. "I barely even talk to him or know anything about him. I have my problems to deal with, how can I end up liking him," I tell her and cross my arms.

Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Those weird feelings aren't just weird feelings, they are signs that you have feelings for him," she tells me. "You can't ignore them Bianca, and you won't get them from anyone else."

I almost scoff at the nonsense she was saying. "I'm sorry but I think you're very wrong," I tell her.

She smirked and lightly punched my shoulder. "Oh you'll see."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"You know, you really have changed from the first time I met you," Jasmine says.

"How?" I ask her curiously.

"Physically, you are not as pale or skinny as you used to be, you look much healthier," she smiled. "But what I like the most about your transformation is that you've changed from that snappy, shy girl. Yes you're still snappy, but less defensive, you don't flinch as much when someone touches you, you are much easier to talk to and you smile way more than you did before," she states.

It felt weird hearing this from her, I didn't know how to react, if to say thank you or just say 'cool' and change the subject, so I just nodded.

"Do you really want to know why all this is happening?" Jasmine asks me. Her face holding a small smile.

"Yes. Desperately," I tell her.

She looks down at her hands that were placed on her lap and looks back at me, uncertainty showing on her expression.

"I can't really say much, but this is all I can tell you," she says. "For a long time Christopher has been dying to get his hands on you but your father kept you hidden and protected with him. Only Asher and his father knew what you looked like, so when he saw you at that lake he didn't think twice and had to bring you to the cabin."

"Why did Christopher want me?" I ask her.

"I was just getting to that," she tells me. "I don't really know much since Blake won't tell me anything, but Christopher and Ronaldo have this huge feud and its all because of you."

My eyes widened. "Me? Why me?" I ask her.

She shrugs. "Like I said, Blake won't tell me a thing."

"But what about Asher, how does he know who I am and I don't know him?" I ask her curiously.

"I don't really know how to answer that, it's a question you should ask him yourself," Jasmine states. "But I have more information you might like to know."

"What?"

"Your sister isn't dead."

______________________________

If you liked it, don't hesitate to...

Hahaha! Cliffhanger! My best friend! I am so evil!

Looks like your gonna have to wait till the next update ;)

But how did this chapter make you feeeeelllll?

Elizi❤️