Epilogue

The hell for the children may be over, but it'd sure be stuck with them for the rest of their lives. On the contrary, if the hell never happened none of the children would have met each other and had their relationships grow.

After high school the six of them continued to talk and keep in contact. Heck, they even went to each other's weddings. Lillie and Jake were the first to get married, right after Lillie got out of college for psychology. Jake eventually became a comedian, joking about the multiple voices in his head telling him dumb jokes and some of the other ones disagreeing with the joke.

Gwin joined a huge symphony in New York and went to college for her degree in music education. Miyo decided to become a firefighter like her father, Jonathan, used to be. She and Gwin eventually got married and traveled around the world in a 1988 Ford Mustang.

Clive and Ethan stayed in the hometown and got married in Paris; a choice of Ethan's. Clive became the coach for the football team of their school. Ethan went to college to become a biology teacher for their high school.

Lillie and Jake are still currently expecting their first child, and they've been married for 5 years.

Gwin carried Ethan and Clive's only daughter.

Miyo carried her's and Gwin's first and only child, that ended up being their first children. Miyo had twins and said she was done giving birth for the rest of her life.

They all hope that their children never, ever have to go through what they did.

It should all stay in their own minds.