Introduction

People are strange. Feelings are even more so. She didn't understand people and she will never understand them, she's sure of this. Sure she'll have her theories and sure she will have her mental debates with herself on who does what for what reason, but when it really comes down to it, she knows nothing about people, and the scarier fact is, people know nothing about her.

She has it more fair than the people you know, because there are books about the human mind. There are facts about the average human that are recorded in text, and she can research those things and apply that to most of the people she knows. Now yes, of course she knows that everyone has their own little world that makes them different than what the textbook says, believe me she knows. But you know, people all tick for a lot of the same reasons, whether we like it or not.

We all are controlled my love, fear, desire, hope, and longing. Sure there are other things, but those seem to be the leading things that control all the smaller categories and each have their own ranking depending on the individual's life those categories are living in.

Now back to my previous point. She says that she has it easier looking onto most people than people looking onto her because she is a padlocked book enclosed in a heavily guarded building, enclosed within a GIANT wall. It's hard to understand a textbooks information when you are reading it and highlighting all of its points, so imagine if you had to take a test on something, you had to understand it, and yet you only had to textbook to understand any of it, but your textbook was as locked up as she is. You would probably get frustrated, fail, and move onto another course. And the girl, the textbook, wouldn't blame you.

But like I said, people are a mystery. People hurt, people ache, people love, people fly, people dream, people live, people die, people cry, people laugh, and people explore. We are an amazing set of creatures if you think about it. At least I think so. This is a story of one such creature, and how the walls of her kingdom were built.