Chapter 14

I didn't want to leave this car. I didn't want to get trough these girls. They began to scream, as they saw the car. Of course they couldn't wait to see the boys. "I don't want to do this", I whispered, more to myself than to the others. "You don't have to", I felt a warm hand on mine, turned my head to see whose hand it was and looked straight into Niall's eyes. My heart skipped a beat. Again... What the hell was wrong with me? First I nearly fainted because of Harry and now I felt my heart beating faster because of Niall?! What was next? Having butterflies in my stomach because of Zayn or what? I looked to Zayn, but quickly looked out the window again, as I saw him looking at me and Niall, frowning. I removed my hand from Niall's, right after I said thank you to him. He was right. The car stopped in front of the front door and the boys left the car, but Paul told me to keep sitting and closed the car door. We drove around the building and stopped at a back door, where I entered it. Paul and I moved quickly to the backstage area, where the boys were just getting dressed. I had the pleasure to watch them changing clothes, but as Niall looked at me grinning and turned around so I could only see his back, while he changed his shirt, I blushed and looked elsewhere. What the? Stop acting like an infatuated teenager!, I told myself. I turned around and waited for the boys to get finished. A man with a headset on came in and shouted: "Hurry guys! You're the next!" When he said that, everybody began to move: the boys were powdered quickly and then were leaded out the room. "Good luck!", I said, but they didn't hear me anymore. I was asked for sitting on a chair next to a small screen and I saw the boys just entering the studio, people were clapping their hands and some girls were screaming. The boys smiled and waved before they sat down on a huge sofa. "So how is it going, guys?", the moderator began. "Great thanks! We're working on our new album!", Liam answered and the others agreed with nodding. The host small talked a bit and then came to the point I was afraid of: me. "So, there were some rumours about you and a girl, Harry", he began slowly. "Yeah, I've read that. But as you said. Rumours", Harry replied. "But just tell me about this girl. Who is she? Why did she went golfing with you? What did she do in your car?" "Well, actually she's the girl who won the '1 Week with 1D' competition. She's a nice girl and we wanted to have fun together, so we went golfing and-", Harry explained, but Niall interrupted him: "And actually she chose me to go to Ireland and I offered her to go to London and spend the week with the other lads too! And she didn't went golfing with Harry, I was there too!" "Well", Harry said, looking to Niall confused, "That's, uhm, that's right." "So no chance of dating for you and her?", the moderator asked Harry. "I didn't say tha-" "No! No chance of dating for them", Niall interrupted him again. "Well okay then.. So lady's and gentlemen: One Direction!" The boys waved and smiled again and came back to the backstage area. "What the hell was that?", Harry asked Niall, right after they entered the area. "Well, I just wanted to make everything clear! For her!", Niall pointed at me. Harry grabbed his clothes and left, not before looking angry at Niall once again. "Well.. I gotta take a look at him", Louis said and followed Harry. I just sat there looking at them, it was kind of funny to watch them while acting weird. "Okay, here we go!", Liam said into the silence that followed after Louis left. He picked up his clothes and went to a corner to get changed. Zayn followed him head-shaking and mumbling something I couldn't understand. Niall smiled at me. I smiled back. After a few awkward seconds of smiling, he said: "Well, uhm, we wanna party tonight, wanna join?" "Sounds fun, sure! But I gotta need some girls there! I'm getting crazy, when I'm just with you guys! Sorry, but I need some lady's power!", I said grinning. He grinned back. "Sure! I gotta see what I can do. Let me surprise you!"