Chapter 4: reunion

I'm standing in the enormous entrance hall. My truck is standing next to me, with Nala on top. My long braided, snowwhite hair stands out against the black robes I'm wearing. Elentyna puts a hand on my shoulder. The only good thing about waiting is that my friends are with me. 'It's time' professor Murray, my defence against the dark arts teacher and mentor, announces. There she was, sliding through the doors, Narcissa Malfoy.

As she sees my four friends standing beside me she gives me a look of dissaproval, too small for anyone else but me to notice.

'Daughter'
'Mother'

'Ophelia I..'
Did she miss me? Is she sorry for sending me away?

'I see you have your things. We'll leave at once.' She turns around.
Never been good at the small talk.

I say goodbye to my friends. Before I turn around Elentyna puts something cold in my hand. It's a memorystone, shaped as a little Luna (=moon).
I smile at her.
'Don't forget who you are'.
I pin my eyes on hers.
'I won't, I promise'.

'Lunamontes...you'll always have my heart.' I whisper softly for only the castle to hear.

I take my mother's hand, surprised when I feel it's shaking.

Suddenly I think I can hear a soft whisper in my head. Child of the night, Ophelia, my child...your power will make you fall. Beware...

Then we're gone.

***
I press my eyelids together. My body is spinning in a green tornado. My stomach twists. Then It's over. I open my eyes. An immense building of black/greyish stone is towering over me. In the dooropening is standing a boy.

A boy with white hair and grey eyes. My twin brother.
Draco.

At recognition he smiles, his white teeth showing. His smile seems genuine, but behind his glinstering eyes I can see something else, something sad. I can't quite name it. I can feel my feet moving faster than ever. We great each other and for a moment it's just us.

'Wow you've changed'. I say, examining him.
'Really? Well can't say the same about you. Still a dwarf. Sorry.'
'Ha don't make me laugh, you thought you looked like a men, didn't you? Well you're still a dragon egg. Sorry to tell you'.

I can see his spirits lift at my flawless response. And so we go on for a while.
Brother and sister teasing each other. It's a strange outing of love, but it's our way.