Prologue

Determined, not leaving my eyes from his, I grasped the goblet and pressed it against my ice cold lips. The liquor 's warmth instantly made my mouth feel like it was made of flames.
The second I swallowed I could feel those little flames burning it's way trough my throat like snakes. It was ironic really. Yet I didn't feel the pain. I couldn't. I was petrified with a much stronger feeling. Treason. I shivered the second I met his eyes. Like a broken mirror. I forced myself to burn my eyes in his. He had broken my heart with his treason and as much as I wanted to give in, I couldn't let myself. I would make sure my expression would haunt him at every following second of his live. That he would be drowned in the most unpleasant feeling: regret. My heart was shattered in a million pieces. In his eyes I saw a flash of pain. His pain should feel like a knive in my heart. But then again, I couldn't. There was no heart left. It was broken the moment his poison had reached my lips.
He did this.
And that all for one girl.

Important: Ophelia, Victoria, Elentyna and alot of other characters, objects (like the bluelionwand, memorystone and broom) and events are mine. Also "Lunamontes'  100% my own imagination. The plot will be very different than in the books by J.K. Rowling. Do not copy my work! Realise I've put a lot of effort in it.
One last comment: Enjoy the story!!❤