lildickgirl666 (intro)

It was graduation day and I had walked down to the seat.

I sat down next to Jahseh the boy who didn't talk who was lowkey werid.

He had a couple face tats and some more I couldn't even count how many he had.

He always had a blank look on his face were angry and sad never happy.

He knew my friend Stokley but that's it that's the only connection I have to him we never talked.

His family lived across the street from my house it involved his mother and his little brother Aiden.

Now don't get me wrong he was far from ugly he was actually cute but Jahseh wasn't my speed.

Jahseh stared at me as the called my name and I stood as it was hot as fuck it was the end of June which might be why I was sweating but I still looked good.

Then the called everybody name as everybody stood we walked put and I caught up with my friend Kayla.

"Aye we out this bitch" she said.

"I know right I'm so fucking happy" I said.

"JULIANA BRING YOUR ASS ON HERE AND TAKE THESE PICTURES REAL QUICK" My mom yelled lowkey embarrassing me.

Well I thought I wouldn't have to see these people ever again expect my friends... well at least that's what I thought.

I went over to take pictures with my family and smile while wiping my face a paper towel.

My mom went over to Kayla's mom and family as I went over to my ride or die Lucas no were not dating he is the a close friend of mine.

He hugged me as I took a picture with his family because the treat me like I was their daughter.

"So you happy" he said

"Yeah I'm out of this prison so I should be but then there college" I said

"Yeah that's depressing I got to catch up Ceasar and Stokley said meet up at his house straight after you get home" he said.

"Okay I guess I'll go I have nothing else better to do" I said.

I walked over to Stokeley and huge and Ski was not your average human being like me he was fun and goofy and who ever has him is lucky because he was a good guy but he was my bgf (best guy friend).

Jahseh was right next to him I looked into his eyes the looked so dead and he looked at me up and down.

Jahseh walked away and went back to his mom and I started talking to Stokeley.

"Why does Jahseh never talk" I ask

"The dude talks he just not average he is a split person he is way more woke than people think".

"Oh" I said.

"Did Lucas tell you to come over to my house when you get home" Stokeley said.

"Yeah and is Ceaser coming"? I asked

"Yeah everybody is coming but I'm bringing a friend along" Stokeley said.

"Okay it dosen't really matter it's whoever you want to bring it's your house" I said.

Stokeley saw the girl that he has a little fling with I don't even think there together .

I walked over to Ceaser and Lucas and hugged Ceasar. I always knew Ceaser probably had more the friendship feelings for me that was awhile ago so I think he is over it. 

"What's up little mama" Ceasar said.

"Nothing much just ready to get out of this hot sun " I said.

Now Ceasar was born into the life of crime being a part of a gang and drugs for most of his life he stays away from it and hopefully he keeps doing that .

"Bye you little whore I have to go over to my girlfriend not like that because I know your going to make a joke" I said

"Oh I was gonna say we could've had a little something with her" Ceasar  said

"Ew you freak" I said.

I walked over to my bffl (best friend for life)Breanna and she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Ceasar is not over you Julianna" Breanna said.

"We are all friends I'm pretty sure Ceaser wouldn't want to mess that up neither would I" I said.

"Fine whatever you say" Breanna said.

Jahseh looked in my face again..

And again until he looked at me up and down and I turned away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
should I continue this story?

feel free to comment I always love to talk to you guys😁