Battle Of The Bands. [Sequel to Battle Of The Bitches]

Alex's POV

It's been three months since the 'Battle Of The Bands' tour started. They have competition concerts every two weeks, so Payton has only missed around six concerts and depending on how far they come there should be a lot left.

I've gotten my mom to put Henry up on Skype so we could talk. He said he missed me a lot and wanted to know when I would be back. I hated telling him that I didn't know, but it was the truth.

We had pretty much only been around the states, our last concert in the states was in LA, California, which is where we're from. It has been three months, the plan is to pick Payton up, perform in LA, and head up to Canada. Once the boys make it (they have to, they're fantastic) we'll be flying over to the UK and touring Europe.

The last three months have been brilliant. The boys are pretty weird, lets face it, and the only other girls are the ones who help with the set and help them look good. I felt like I needed a girl I could talk with, so I couldn't wait for Payton to join us. We didn't get a shot at that friendship yet, so I'm ready for her to be her. I just hope it goes smoothly, and we don't fight as easily as we had all that time. Luke was most excited for her to be here than anyone else (maybe Michael). He had been texting and talking to her all this time and we all knew he loved her. Luke and Michael were pretty good friends again, I think they still had their fights in the back of their head, but most of the time it was like they forgot it ever happened.

Ashton and Kim are trying the long distance thing, but I don't know how well it's going. Sometimes Ashton seems really happy when he's talking to him, but other times he's just really down. Kim didn't come with because his parents wanted him to finish school and go off to college. At least Ashton gets to see him today, since we're back in LA.

I quickly forgot about reasons I could be mad at Michael when the tour started. I just wanted us to stay together without any problems. I really love him and I have the assurance that he loves me. It's been almost a year, since school is starting back up again. The boys want to drop out, all except Luke. He actually wants to finish school and I feel the same way. It might be hard with this tour, but I think we can do it.

"Payton? We're almost there." Luke said into his phone. I smiled at the tone of his voice. He just sounded so generally happy because he was talking to her. "We're like 45 minutes away. I can't wait to see you."

"She said she's happy to see me." Luke said, as he got off the phone with her. I just smiled at him, he was so in love with her, it was adorable.

"Kim said he's in town." Ashton said, coming into the "living room" part of the bus. "I've missed him so much."

"At least you get to see him now." I pointed out.

Ashton nodded. "But I'll only miss him more when we leave."

"It'll be okay, Ash." I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. He gave a weak nod and went back to his phone, probably texting Kim.

45 minutes quickly passed and Luke was the first one to run off the bus. I laughed, grabbing Michael's hand as we walked off the bus together. Ashton nervously got off the bus, probably afraid to leave his boyfriend again.

"It'll be alright, Ashton. Just pretend you're not leaving and have the best day you can with him, okay?" Calum said, trying to cheer Ashton up.

Luke was knocking on the door, quickly, standing there in anticipation and waiting for someone to open it. Payton opened the door and Luke quickly wrapped his arms around her. She laughed at how excited he was, hugging him back. "I missed you so much." Luke told her.

"I know, I missed you guys too. Come inside. Ashton, Kim is waiting for you." Payton said, all of us piling into her house just like three months ago. Except hopefully there would be no fighting.

Michael wrapped his arm around Payton's shoulders, bringing her into a hug. "I'm really glad you're joining us. You got us here."

Payton shrugged. "It wasn't just me, it was your talent. How's the competition going?"

"I think we're doing pretty good." Michael said.

"You guys are amazing." I corrected. "They've done really well. You've only missed around six concerts, so you'll be around for a lot more."

She smiled. "Of course, because you're going to win, right?"

"I hope so." Luke said, a grin on his face.

"Ashton!" Kim said, running over to him and hugging him. He connected their lips in a long kiss, pulling away and pecking his lips again. They sat down on the couch, Ashton on Kim's lap. They have some much needed time to make up together.

"They're cute together." I told Michael quietly.

"Not as cute as us though, right?" he winked and kissed my cheek.

"Sure," I laughed.

"It's almost been a year, you know." Michael mentioned.

"I know. September 24th."

"Best year of my life." he mumbled. I smiled and connected our lips. He was adorable.

"You guys are back!" Payton's mom said, coming out from what I assumed lead to her room. She looked a lot better, and genuinely happy. She first gave Michael a hug, then went around the room, ending with Luke.

Payton rubbed her arm nervously, looking at Luke. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah, of course," Luke agreed, going into the kitchen with her.

~Luke's POV~

I missed Payton so much, I was so happy she was finally coming on tour with us. I love her and now I can finally show her how much I do. I pulled her into me and connected our lips.

When I pulled away from her she looked unhappy. "What's wrong?" I asked. I just kissed her for the first time in three months, shouldn't she be as happy as I am.

"Three months is a long time to be apart Luke." Payton began. "That's three months without kissing you, three months without ever hugging you, or even seeing your face in person."

"But those months are over now."

"I know, Luke. But something happened during those three months."

Oh no. Did she lose her feelings for me? Does she want to stay single instead of being with me?

"W-what happened?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"Tyler and his mom Trish stayed with us for about a month after you guys left." Payton started. "Tyler would sometimes stay in my room, because it was better than being alone. We spent a lot of time together and one night he kissed me."

"That jerk kissed you?" I asked, feeling angry.

"I'm not done. We decided to give dating a chance. He's been here for me all this time and I realized it wasn't such a bad idea." Payton explained. "I'm sorry, Luke, I know how you feel about me."

"So you have been dating Tyler for two months and you didn't bother to tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to tell you in person." she said, her tone a lot calmer than mine. "Luke please understand that I didn't just want to say it through a text."

"But you continued to text me everyday and talk to me on the phone and on Skype. You acted like nothing changed, you acted like you loved me like I love you."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I dismissed. "I hope you're happy with him, since you chose him over me."

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you like the start of our sequel to Battle Of The Bitches. If you've never read Battle Of The Bitches this fanfiction will make no sense to you. So you have to read the first book first, it has 40 chapters! :)

Vote, Comment, and Follow :)

What do you think of the cover?

-Amanda Styles [8/3/14]