Chapter 7

Paytons POV

I honestly couldn't be happier! The boys are back in the competition and we don't have to give up! The boys deserved this. Ashton had a deep conversation with the band about focus and working hard to get back to #1.

Although tonight they decided to celebrate and go out drinking. Since Luke and I got trashed last night and woke up with hangovers we agreed to be the babysitters. Let me tell you it sucks being the sober one. At least its giving Luke and I time to talk. Evern though the whole ride to the club was silent.

"Are you sure you don't wanna drink?" Luke kept asking me. "I can handle watching all of you. You can have fun."

"I'm okay. Really. Could you get me water?" I asked. I couldn't get to the bartender because I'm too short and there's a huge crowd.

"Payton! We love you!" Michael slurred as he stumbled up to me with Alex holding him up right.

"Love you too. Are you ready to go back to the hotel now?" I asked in a baby voice. All while yelling over the noise.

"Well are you drunk yet?" Alex asked. I shook my head. "Then no."

"We are going to dance again. Tell Luke to stop being a pussy cat!" Michael said and laughed at his own joke. Then they left as Luke appeared with my water.

"What did they want?" He asked.

"Oh Michael just wanted to tell you to stop being a pussy. " I said and Luke chuckled but it was fake. I could tell. I took a drink and realized the "water" wasn't water. It was vodka.

"Luke Robert Hemmings." I said and glared at him. He just smirked and shrugged. I smiled at him then chugged my drink.

Yup I'm getting drunk tonight.

Luke's POV

Basically I've been buying drinks all night for Payton. She repeatedly tells me she was not drunk but can barely say the words. I like her drunk because she's way more playful.

"Look at that bitch!" She yelled pointing at Ashton in the crowd. He was dancing with some guy. I laughed at the sight. "I should go yell at him!" She yelled.

"No he's okay. I have to get you guys home." I stated and took Paytons hand without thinking. I stopped and looked at our hands touching. She didn't seem to notice so I kept walking.

I got everyone and we got into a cab. We were pretty cramped and all of us were sweaty so it was gross.

We got to the hotel and we all went to out rooms. Payton was on my back because she claimed she cut her foot when there was no mark.

We got into the hotel and every light I turned on she kept turning off. See this was her playful side. Even though it gets a little irritating.

"Pay go to sleep!" I whined at her.

"But my bed is ugly." She pouted.

"What did that bed ever do to you?"

"Lets watch a movie!" She slurred.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Maze Runner!"

"Okay Ill put it in but go change into pajamas." I said and she nodded before going into the bedroom. I pulled out the bed from the pull out couch and put in The Maze Runner. I know how much she loves Dylan O'Brien.

I laid in bed and watched previews waiting for Payton. By the time the move menu came on she came out. She wore my white button up shirt with no pants. Her hair in an attempted bun. She always looked hot in my shirt.

"I hope you don't mind?" She gestured at her clothes and climbed into the bed.

"Not at all." I smiled. Obviously I still had feelings for her but she had Tyler. I respect Tyler enough not to mess with that. Even though I hate him.

We laid on the bed and watched The Maze Runner. Payton got up a couple times because she had to pee or thought she was going to puke. (See what I did there)

Soon enough she passed out next to me. Her soft snores reminding me of how we used to cuddle.

My reminiscing got interrupted from a vibration on the bed. I found the source and it was Paytons phone. I didn't want to be nosey but her phone said a text messege from TyTy. I had the messege open before I gave it a second thought.

TyTy:

I was going to surprise you but I can't wait! I'll see you at the guys next gig! We are on spring break so I'm gonna stay a couple day! Can't wait! Miss you so much. Love you and see you tomorrow!!(:

~~~~~

Okay so I know this is short and uneventful but its basically a filler. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote/Comment/Share

Xoxox, AlexisHemwin