Chapter 3

Payton's POV

"Payton wake up." I felt someones hands on my shoulders and shaking me slightly. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Alex standing.

"We've landed." She said with a smile. "We're in the UK!"

I smiled and followed her off the plane. We waited for about 20 minutes for our bags at bag check and finally got out of the hot airport. I couldn't believe where we were. On the other side of the ocean just so the boys can perform. I knew this day would come but I didn't think it would be this soon.

"Okay so whens the car gonna be here?" I asked Alex as we stood outside the airport with all our bags.

"Any minute." She said and we just stood there.

About 20 minutes go by and a tour bus pulls up in front of us. We grabbed our bags expecting the boys but when the door opened a familiar stranger stood there.

"You guys need a ride?" The stranger with dark hair asked.

"We're waiting for our band." Alex said sounding a bit comfortable talking to him.

"Come on Alex, we're going to the hotel now. Just call them and tell them you found a ride." He smirked and Alex looked at me. I shrugged and we got onto the big bus. I didn't ask how they knew each other.

When we entered it we were greeted by more strangers. I looked around and realized how much they're bus looks like ours. They must be competing. I kinda remember seeing them perform.

"Payton, this is Danny." Alex finally introduced. I did an awkward wave.

"Nice to meet you. This is my sister Shannon and our bass Paul." He pointed to them as he introduced them.

"Mason! Get out here!" Danny yelled towards the back of the bus. The curtain opened and out walked a tall boy with a black quiff and his lip and eyebrow pierced. The hair and piercing seemed goth but on him they looked more rock. He also had drumsicks in his hands.

"Dan man, what did we tell you about picking up beautiful hitch hikers." He said in an Australian accent. It sounded more different than the others.

"Sorry dude I just had to. This is Payton and Alex. They roll with Five Seconds Of Summer." He smirked and winked at Alex which she just brushed off.

"Its a pleasure and that band is amazing. Definitely brings us competition." He chuckles and sits next to Paul on the couch.

Alex and I sat next to Shannon at the table. She was a blonde and from what I see she wore too much makeup. Her boobs basically hung out of her shirt revealing a small heart tattoo.

We just sat there awkwardly until we finally made it to the hotel. Alex and I got out first and let the driver hand us our bags. Alex ran in to find the boys but I took my time. This jet lag is killing me.

"Hey, its Payton right?" I heard that Australian accent and turned around. Mason smiled at me. I nodded. "I was wondering if you were interested in going out with me and my band tonight to celebrate making it this far. You interested?"

"Uhmm." I thought for a second. I didn't want to be rude. "I don't know whats really going on with my band tonight yet but I'd love to go." I smiled.

"Yea that's understandable. I'll just give you my number and you can get ahold of me if you are free." He smiled and I handed him my phone. He concentrated really hard as he put in his number. I looked confused but my expression changed when he looked up.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime." He winked and went to help bring in bags.

I continued to the elevator and up to the top floor. We had room 365. Which I'm guessing was just for Alex and I. I got to the room and dug through my bag for the key card. Once I found it I unlocked the door.

Instead of finding Alex unpacking I saw Luke flipping through TV channels on the couch.

"What the hell is this?" I asked as I finished bringing my bags in. Luke stood up with the same confusion I had.

"They said I had this room to myself." He said and dropped the remote on the couch before storming out. I followed him.

We went to room 333 and Luke banged on the door. It took a few minutes before Michael opened it. Alex stood behind him.

"Why the fuck are we in the same room?" Luke asked and I couldn't help feeling affended.

"We can only have two to a room and Cal wanted to be with Ashton." He said looking a bit scared.

"Well you could have told me. I would've picked my own room." He said and rolled his eyes.

"There are no open rooms. All the band have sold out this hotel."

"Let me switch with Alex then!" He ordered.

"Alex and I need to spend time together." He said and Luke rolled his eyes again before stomping passed me and back to our room. Michael looked at me sympathetically.

"Its fine." I exhaled. "We'll work something out." I fake smiled and walked back to the room. Luke was in the bedroom sitting on the bed angrily on his laptop. He didn't look up when I walked in with my suitcases.

"I'll take the fold out couch. You can have the bed." I said and put my things in an empty corner of the room.

"Don't be stupid. You can get the bed." He said and looked up at me for a second before looking back at his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked and sat a comfortable distance from him on the bed.

"Schooling." He said and turned the screen towards me.

"Oh I'm on that problem! Wanna help me? I've been stuck for awhile." I asked trying to thin the ice of awkwardness.

"Sure." He said and I got my laptop out from the bed and sat at the table in the kitchen. He followed me. Now he had a notebook and pencil.

"Okay so what don't you understand?" He asked as I logged into my online school account.

"The diameter of this circle. How can in be 36?" I asked and he chuckled. Which was the first time I've seen him smile in awhile.

"Well first of all, it isn't 36" He smiled at me but it faded back to a blank stare. He continued explaining and I wanted nothing more than to see those gorgeous dimples again. We finished that assignment together and began our Chemistry.

"Why didn't you tell me about Tyler?" He asked randomly and put down his pencil.

"I told you." I said.

"Well why did you really not tell me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I felt bad. I never wanted to hurt you." I admitted.

"So you regret it?"

"No I never said that. I like Tyler."

"But you LOVE me." He said looking deeper into my eyes. I saw his eyes go back and forth from both of mine then down to my slightly parted lips.

"I have to go." I said and stood up abruptly. "Thanks for helping me."

"Right. " He rolled his eyes, took his laptop and stormed back into the bedroom. He slammed the door after him.

I figured this was as good of time as any to text Mason. Looks like I'm going out tonight.

I know this is pretty short but its just a filler. Just to tell you some major drama is being planned for upcoming chapters!

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out our trailer.

When is your birthday? Mine is Oct. 31, 1998.

XOXOX,

AlexisHemwin