Intro - Characters

Hi Friends... I am back again... I am really overwhelmed at the response I got for Rang... I have just started this journey and have 25 followers and 250 votes already.

Well these are numbers... but the amount of appreciation I got from you all is above that...

Here is my new story!!! Keep reading and loving... I hope you like it... do shower your love like always.

Arnav Singh Raizada - 30 Year old business man.. one of the most successful entrepreneur, Owner of AR Designs. His Parents were killed in front of him when he was 16( to be revealed later) which made him bitter and a broken man. Never opens up to anyone except his best friend come business partner Aman Mathur. He has immense pain inside him which he hides and thus burns in his own sorrow.

Anjali Mathur - Arnav's Sister... and his Best Friends Wife. Is always worried for her brother.. who stays aloof from her...why she doesn't know.. she wants to reduce his pain.. but he doesnt allow her to be near him. She knows after their parents death he has closed himself in a shell but she wants him to move on and come out of his pain.

Devyani - Arnav and Anjali's Naani, a sweet old lady her grandchildren are her life. She is worried for Arnav's future but cant say or do anything about it. She knows he respects and also loves her a lot but still he doesn't share anything with her and that makes her sad.

Aman Mathur - Arnav's best friend and his jiju... he was senior to Arnav and treated him as his own brother. He is the only one who can control and tame the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada... he believes that his friend needed a companion... a partner whom he can trust and love at the same time.

Khushi Gupta - 18 year old college student, who is studying ... in AR College Trust.

An obedient student smart at the same time chirpy and full of life.. has an other side of life which is hidden to her friends. She just wants to finish her education and prove to her father that she is worthy of being his daughter. There is no place for love in her life as her only motto is to prove to her father.

Shashi Gupta - A sharp witty man... he wanted a son always from his wife but couldn't get the same as she gave birth to a girl and passed away when khushi was too young... from that day onwards he started hating his daughter as he didn't like her. He doesn't care for her and just doesnt want her presence around, if it was not for his sister... he would have removed her from his life.

Madhumati - A widow.. Shashi's sister and his life.. he loved his sister a lot and can do anything for her and thats the reason madhumati made sure that he safeguarded khushi always if not love he could atleast give shelter to his daughter. She loves her niece a lot and only on her insistence shashi had agreed for her education or else he cared less for his daughter.

How will Arnav and khushi meet and how this strange and painful love story of a 30 year old Man whose life was deprived of love and an 18 year old girl who didn't knew what love was will progress.

Lets start this beautiful Journey.