Part 7

The presentation went well, when it comes to work ASR is all ears and into the matter, everything forgotten for some time as the deal was more important to him.

The investors were quite impressed with the proposal, the idea of a cloth line that suits common man and the facts and figures presented for the same went well with them. After looking at all the sample designs and the budgetary details for the same they finally decided to sign the contract.

ASR was happy and once the investors left with happy faces he applauded the whole team for the hard work put in, he gave a small speech as well.

Few months back when we thought of the idea of appointing interns, who can be employed in various teams depending upon their excellence, we were little skeptical whether it will work out or not... as you all are too young to face the complications and competitions arising in the market.. but you all have impressed me and proved me otherwise that the decision was correct.

I am really impressed with the kind of work put in by you all. Congratulations team.

NK and Lavanya good job you have trained them well... You all have made my day and hence we need to celebrate... common guys we have bagged the deal.

Tonight its party I want everyone to attend... since its a celebration.. let the theme be red and black its my favourite colour... I hope you all don't mind.

And haan you all can go shopping to dress up for tonight... its sponsored by AR for all your efforts so don't hesitate.

See you guys tonight... saying so he left.

Everyone was on cloud nine first of all... all their efforts got good results plus the appreciation they got from ASR and then the party and on top of it shopping at AR's cost... OMG can it be any more better.

The whole gang went for shopping and picked up everything required for the party... the choice was easy as they had to pick something in red or black.

Lavanya brought an off shoulder red dress and payal an anarkali chudidaar with a combination of red and black.

Khushi didn't like anything in suits.. she was too confused when payal picked up one deep red saree for her which was plain with light intricate designs on the border line.

Saree... payal how will I manage it? you know I become very clumsy.

Oh shut up sweetie... you will look gorgeous in this... I bet today everyone will have eyes on you.

Oh I don't want anybody's attention.. you think about your little fling...khushi I will kill you payal screamed...

What? you think I don't know how you go crazy around Aakash... Payal blushed on that comment... she really wanted to look good today for Aakash.

Everyone left from the shop and went to their hotel to rest for sometime before the party... they were looking forward for the party.

Aman was really happy today... after a long time he was seeing Arnav happy and excited today... Arnav saw him staring at him... Dude.. what happened why are you staring at me... can you see Di... in me?

Gosh Arnav... that will be the last think I will feel looking at you... I was just thinking that you are really looking in good mood today.

Ya that I am ... I am very excited for this new deal.. its a big one Aman and I am pleased at the reaction of the investors.. it made my day.

Common now get ready for the party.. I have invited the investors also.

The party had just begun and guests started coming in... The party was arranged extravagance.. after all its an AR party and nothing goes wrong when it is arranged by ASR and Aman.