Part 3

Hi All,

Thanks for all your votes and comments, this story is very close to my heart as the journey throughout has been difficult as the both the characters were high on emotions, hence request you atmost support and votes to make it successful story on wattpad.

Also just wanted to thank all the image uploaders of Arshi, there are so many beautiful uploads and credit totally goes to the image editors and uploaders.

Khushi was on cloud nine, her dreams are going to be true, her aim of becoming something that her father can be proud of her and give her the love that she has craved for her whole life was going to be fulfilled.

She showed her certificates and trophy with excitement to her buaji.

Ae Titaliya... I always knew that you will be successful in whatever you do... you know why? Khushi gave her a confused look... because you are just like Garima... she was the most wonderful person on this earth... the most pretty sensible and loving person.. who used to bring happiness with just her smile.

Shashi heard his sister and wiped a lone tear from his eyes... yes he missed his wife and the more he missed his wife... the more he despised his daughter... because she always reminded him of his her.

He left the room before khushi could even come to him with all her achievements, he was least bothered and neither was he interested.

Khushi became upset again... when will this gap be filled between her and her father... all that she is trying to do.. is just to gain his attention and what is she getting in return nothing.. she sighed.

Khusi... don't get upset bitiya... haven't you heard there is always a silver lining.. I am sure one day the ice will melt down... shashi babua cant ignore his own blood for long.

You tell me what all happened at the function... khushi just thought of the function and got excited again... she explained everything and also mentioned that she has to join Delhi university next month and her assignment at AR too will start in the next month.

Now that made madhumati worried... she was not in favor of sending khushi to Delhi alone... she has to do something... she will speak to shashi..

Babua... she entered shashi's room... ji jiji... he answered his sister.

Babua... you know that titiliya is moving to Delhi for her higher studies and...

He didn't let her finish... jiji.. didn't I make myself clear last time .. that I just want her to get married and not study further...

Now madhumati was really angry... how can you be a hard stone like this to your own daughter babua?

She loves you so much... she is doing all this for you... so that someday you show some respect and love towards her.

Anyways I know there is no point in arguing with you.. I can just pray to nandkishore that some day you realize her true value.

Right now I wanted to tell you that we need to shift to delhi... your jijaji's old house is vacant there and in this way khushi doesn't have to stay anywhere else during her course and job.

JIji have you gone mad... what is wrong with you... now we will live on her earnings or what?

So what? you should be proud of it... you always craved for a son no... see now your daughter is smart enough that she is going to earn along with her studies... its only because of her smartness and hard work.. which you don't recognize.