Part 12

The grih pravesh was to be done, after parting from her only family she was totally down... her nervousness new no bounds.. till date she has never been away from her buaji after her mother passed away.. she never had her father with her for anything... but buaji has always been her strength and now she is going to enter a new life in a new house with totally unknown people around... on top of it the responsibility of being somebody's wife... a daughter-in-law all these were making her panic.

She still remember the conversation she had with her buaji after the wedding.

Bitiya, I know this wedding has not happened to your liking.. but never think this relation as a liability or a burden... you are now someone's wife.. someone's daughter in law and along with all these new relations there are responsibilities as well... like a mother always makes her daughter understand of her new role after marriage even I will tell you the same.. in place of Garima.. today if she would have been alive she would have been so happy to see you this way.

I know right now you don't accept Arnav as your husband.. but try bitiya try to understand him.. try to accept him.. this will make life easier for you.. if you will show your dislike.. it will be painful for you to breath under one roof with him.. so the easiest way is befriend him, know him well, as far as I know he loves you whole heartedly.. give him a chance.

Also you have got a very loving family and loving people around you... give them love in return...

I will not say that you have to make all the adjustments and compromises... but if it is anything you can do from your side.. try to spread love and you will get understanding and support in return. And never think that now, since you are married our responsibilities are finished.. any day in future if you are sad or need us as your support me and your bauji will be always beside you no matter what...

She is right bitiya.. Shashi said... I was not there for you before but now and in future I will be your support in any hardship.. I am only sad for one thing.. that now when I have realized my love for you.. you are going away from me... what a fool I was.. to waste so many precious years of my life...saying so he cried...

saying so he cried

Seeing her lost standing at the entrance of shantivan.. Arnav patted her... Khushi... you ok...

Huhhh... mmm... nothing she said looking here and there...

Seeing her wiping her tears Arnav said... I know what you are thinking...

You Know? She asked with a confused expression.

Ya... that how will you survive with your monster husband.. right? He said in a teasing way to enlighten her mood... she didn't say anything...

Khushi.. he called seriously... don't think just because you are married to me.. your all other relations have taken a back stand... they are always near to you and you can anytime go and meet them even stay with them... but please not for a long time... you see I want my wife near me he said in a husky voice.. and she became more nervous.