Part 2

Though Arnav has agreed to go to Lucknow he himself dint knew whether he was ready or not. He didn't wanted to disappoint Aman and hence thought of agreeing. He knew this trust was his parents dream and he started it in their remembrance only.. hope his parents will be happy with him.

He still couldn't forget that night. It was a diwali night. He never knew his father was going through some financial crisis, he had never shared his problems with his kids thinking not to worry them and as such Arnav and Anjali were not mature enough to understand. But at least Maa could have shared it with Naani, but she didn't as Papa denied her.

They had debtors who were torturing them for funds which were stuck in his fathers investment company. Unfortunately his chacha, his father's brother had ditched him by taking all the money with him and escaping from the city without letting anyone know.

His father had sold out all the property he had and thought of paying out the debtors and his chacha knew about a huge amount coming in and planned accordingly. He planned to rob that money as well leaving his father with nothing.

Few people who had invested in his fathers company even had connections with gundas who used to work with them for recovery purpose and when they came to know that Mahendra Raizada is not having anything to pay off they decided to destroy or rather kill him.

That night... that cursed night it was diwali... Anjali Di had gone to Naani's place for diwali vacations, he couldn't go as he had some preparatory classes.

His mother was lighting the lamps on the diwali day... though there was no festive happiness on her face she didn't want to break the ritual of festival.

Suddenly they could hear loud banging on doors and his mom was tensed his father was also scared... he knew who they were.

His mother clutched him tight fearing for their life... his chacha had informed the debtors that his father is not having any money to pay off... hence they decided to attack his father and get whatever possible or kill him in anger....his parents were not expecting such an attack...but then the doors were broken and the first thing his father told him was run.. run chotey run from here... he was scared he didn't knew what to do... he knew they were in danger.. how can he leave his parents like this no... he cannot whatever it is they will face it.

Chotey please listen beta please run from here... these people are not good... they will harm you.

But papa how can I leave you and maa alone... take your maa as well with you and please run.

No how can you say like that ... I will not leave you in this situation and go.... his mother said to his father.

They were trying to get inside the bungalow through the passage door... he could hear people saying cursing his father for money.

You filthy animal... where is our money... we know you don't have anything to give us... and now we will make you pay through your life... these were the words he heard them saying before his mom pushed him through the back door and asked him to run away..... he saw that his chacha too was hiding among the crowd.. he had succeeded in stealing the money his father had kept to pay off the debtors...hence to save his ass he joined the people to kill his parents.