Part 18

Hey what are you thinking... Palak asked saahil, no just remembered what happened today... I think Mr. Raizada didn't like the way I was holding khushi today... I still remember his looks... if looks could kill I would have been dead now... he said with a smile.

I think he is too possessive for Khushi... Hmm you are right said Palak... but I noticed something else as well... what is that? Saahil asked.

His care for her... the way he was worried... the way he was panicked seeing khushi in this state... its right... love is blind... or ASR wouldn't have fallen for a girl who is half his age...

And I think.. somewhere khushi too feels something for him... whenever we speak about him she is all praises for him... may be the respect she has for him is not allowing her to see the deep emotions and feelings she has for him... or she is too young to have realized that.. Palak said.

Saahil gave a What the... look to her... Kya? She asked getting confused.

Oye... don't you think you are becoming a philosopher or a novel writer... like those who write mills and boons love story.. analyzing relations and all.. saahil said in a teasing way...

Chup.. Pagal.. she whacked him... Saahil... I am really sorry for what I was thinking.. now I realized how stupid I was to think this way.. She is his wife... legally wedded wife and he loves her a lot and I was thinking that she should get together with you.. so insensitive of me..

Saahil smiled... its ok Palak I understand.. you care for me thats the reason.. and you are only 21... so still time left to think maturely he said chuckling...

But do you love her too much... she asked?

Not as much Arnav does though... after seeing them today.. I realized that he is madly in love with her... mine may be an innocent attraction which I feel for a beautiful face..

He said in a low tone... but then looked at Palak's crestfallen face... hey we will do one thing.. we both will fall in love.. in that way I don't have to search any other mad girl I have an in house crazy women with me what say.. he said lightening her mood.

What???? She creamed are you mad... Pyaar aur tujhse... kare meri juti ( love with you... my shoes will do) saying she ran away and he too ran behind her to tease her more.

There was complete silence in the car.. and she could feel the rising tension... his jaws were tight and he was not even looking at her.

She sighed and said... he is just my good friend... nothing else...

He looked at her surprised... how you know what I am thinking...

I know you that much Arnavji... that how possessive you are for me... I have seen this expression before as well.. hence I am saying again.. he is just my friend..

I know... saying so he concentrated on his driving...

Khushi was confused... then why are you angry and not talking to me she said with a pout..

She looked cute he thought... Khushi I know that even if you don't love me... you are not someone who will give chance to others in your life... but...?

But? She asked wanting to hear more.

He closed his eyes... I... I cant see anyone else touching you other than me... it makes me mad... only I have the right to touch you... to love you.. to feel you... he said in a husky voice that sent tremors down her throat.

Woh... I know... but then I just became dizzy and my friends got worried... I was feeling dizzy since sometime... but then when I got the news that you have come.. I just ran to see and they followed me getting worried that I may fall..