Part 5

Anju he is fine.. don't panic

Don't panic... how can you say that Aman after what happened... this is the second time in this month his sugar levels have gone down and you know he has again started getting nightmares and still you are telling me not to worry.. anjali said in a painful voice.

Aman sighed... it will be difficult for him to make her understand... Anjali... you trust me with Arnav don't you? There was silence from the other end... yes... I trust you but... I'm worried... he has only us Aman... she sobbed.

Anju... he is really fine... and now he is doing preparation for the London conference...

What?... How can he go to London in such a state... is he gone mad...

Anju... he is fine... and this trip will be a change for him... he is too stressed with work over here in AR.. let him go... he can relax for sometime and any ways NK will be joining him.. so don't worry he has company to take care of him.

Anjali knew there is no point in arguing and hence agreed... but still she was little disturbed as she felt there is something missing... something which she is unaware of...

Arnav you are fine to go to London right? Your DI gave me a heart attack complaining about your state... you both brother and sister will make me mad one day... Arnav smiled... you know Aman the day you became my friend and the day you fell in love with DI your fate was sealed with us... so bare the fruit of the seeds bowed by you.

By the way I want to meet the team before going to London... there are few important things to be handed over...

And yes... can you call khushi... I wanted to talk to her.

Aman frowned... what? What is that you want to talk to her...

Aman now don't start all bossing me.. I'm fine... just do as I say... I don't want to hear your lecture on this please...

Aman sighed and agreed.

Nk and Lavnaya were looking at the arrangements for the upcoming fashion show. Since NK had to leave to London along with Arnav, he wanted to ensure all the work is done smoothly in his absence.

Khushi and Payal were busy taking down instructions from NK, when they heard Lavanya complaining about the tremendous work load she has.

Ohh NK this is not fair, there is so much pending work and you have to leave with ASR, How will I manage alone? Lavanya relax you know na I cant say no to Aman and anyways Arnav needs someone to accompany him after the last episode of his sugar levels going down.

On hearing that khushi instantly asked How is he now NKji?

He is fine khushi and thanks to you, if you wouldn't have been there that day, don't know what would have happened.