Part 22

Hey guys... sorry I was on a small vaccation and hence couldnt update... please enjoy the next update and let me know your views.

That night both Arnav and Khushi had the most peaceful sleep... love had knocked their door... for Arnav though he was always in love with Khushi... the feeling of your love being reciprocated was something different and enthralling at the same time..

For khushi... it was a realization of falling in love for the first time and she had all the mixed feelings of young love where you see stars in day time... you have your own imagination world and everything looks beautiful and there is an anxiety of how this journey is going to be... she was happy at the same time shy and nervous as hell.. now that he has become the love of her life... how should she be in front of him... all these thoughts didn't let her be in peace... but then when she felt her man's arms around her shoulder embracing her to him for a goodnight sleep.. she couldn't stop herself from going into a deep slumber where she will be seeing dreams of her new found love.

Morning sun rays shined brightly disturbing the sleep of the couple who were in each others arms... for a change this time Arnav woke up early as he didn't wanted to miss the view of seeing his beautiful wife being in deep sleep... he wanted to capture this visual in his eyes forever.. where in she is close to him in his arms.. having a slight smile in sleep...as If she is feeling calm and safe in his arms...

He can keep on watching her sleeping for as long as possible... but then he thought of another time.. when she will wake up in his arms after the passionate encounter they may have... and he put a full stop to his thoughts..

Control Arnav... Control Arnav... just now she has realized her love for you and here you are becoming hormonal thinking about Physical intimacy... you will scare her with your desirous thoughts..

You need to give her time to get adjusted to you... to get familiar to this new feeling don't rush.

But there is only little much a man can control... and seeing her sleeping peacefully in his arms.. the only thought running in his mind was to devour her to his hearts content.

Khushi was unaware of the thoughts that were running in her husbands mind.. she opened her eyes to see him close to her face... his eyes speaking volumes... he was looking at her intently without moving his pupils even for a sec... she gulped and her heart started giving away.... pacing at a speed unknown to her... she could see his eyes roaming over her face peeping into her soul .. as if he can see her within... she suddenly felt naked in front of him.. such was the power of his eyes... it was unnerving her... she didn't even get a chance to move and felt his hot scorching kiss on her lips... she breathed deeply as if to take in his assault on her senses... he kissed her passionately squeezing her to him so tight that there was not even space for breathing..

His hot sinful lips started trailing a path that burnt her skin... she could feel him on her lips, on her cheek bones down towards her neck... he didn't had a mind to stop anytime soon and she too didn't stop him... she was liking his feel.. but then her nervousness was giving away and was visible in her actions... and he was too involved in the moment to realize that.

In his passion he didn't realize when he bit her soft supple skin on her neck and she yelped... it brought him back to his senses... Shit... I am .. So sorry Khushi... I.. I didn't...