Part 4

Khushi... What happened you look upset? Did something happened in office... payal asked.

Aakash and Vivek too noticed the sad face of khushi... they all were waiting for the bus to come so that they can leave home.

Nothing yaar... just that I am missing babuji... Payal sighed... khushi I don't understand... that man doesnt care a bit for you and here you are thinking and missing him...

Payal whatever it is he is my father and I love him a lot.

Ok Baba I am not saying anything...

By the way how was your first day khushi, Aakash asked... khushi suddenly remembered Arnav's rude behavior and thought of leaving it aside and said in a chirpy voice it was good Aakash.

You know NK and Lavanyaji are too sweet, I think we will get to learn a lot from them.

Arnav was passing by the road when he saw the group near the bus stand... he sighed looking at khushi... she was giggling at something payal said... he felt relieved that finally her mood is up.. but at the same time felt sad that he couldn't bring that smile on her face.

He decided that he will say sorry to her tomorrow... wait.. whats wrong with him.. ASR and sorry... I have never said that to anyone except my dear ones... I am going crazy..

Suddenly it started raining... he could see that they were still waiting for the bus to come.

He could also see the worry lines on her face and that bothered him a lot.

Payalia... we are late today yaar... this rain... is it a season to rain in delhi... god knows when we will reach home.

Don't worry khushi... main hoon na.. I will try to get a riksha.. saying that Vivek was just about to leave.. when a white SUV stopped in front of them.

They could see someone sliding the car windows and were shocked to see ASR...

Khushi suddenly became nervous remembering her last conversation with him.

You guys are getting late... hop in I will drop you guys.. Arnav said.

No thanks sir.. we will manage said Vivek... in an irritated voice... here he was thinking to spend some time with khushi and this man has come as kabab mein haddi...

Be practical.. Mr. Vivek.. the bus is not going to come soon and I cant see any rikshas also.. how long you guys are planning to wait... I think you have college tomorrow.. besides its not safe in delhi.. so come I will drop you guys.

Suddenly Payal pushed vivek aside and said... That's so nice of you sir.. you are right.. khushi's buaji will be worried.. we will come with you.. what say khushi.. she asked her?

Even Arnav was waiting for her answer... she was throwing daggers at Payal.. but when Aakash also agreed she accepted.

Arnav was thankful that khushi didn't create a fuss about it... he could see her from the mirror.. but she was unaware.. he was admiring her beauty continuously..

Thanks a lot Sir for giving us a lift.. Aakash said.. on which Arnav smiled... this guy seems sweet he thought.. suddenly he glanced back and saw Vivek continuously staring at khushi.. and he clenched his teeth.. he was always doubtful about him... but now his blood was boiling at the way Vivek was looking at khushi...

So Vivek how are you finding it working at AR... Arnav asked to divert Vivek's attention from khushi..

Huhh... What? Vivek asked as he was too busy ogling at khushi...