Part 25

What is that you feel when you have achieved a lot in life... every human being has dreams... dreams of being happy and content.. It can come in many ways... through Money.. through Career.. through Family or through Love... but what she was feeling right now is way beyond any feeling or explanation she can give...

She felt complete. She felt as if what she had dreamed in life was much away and less than what she has actually achieved... presently in this beautiful part of the world in the arms of the man who loved her like crazy..

True love reduces you to anything... she just wanted a simple life... where she wanted some attention and love from her father.. and along with came her dreams to prove herself worthy of his love...

But then she never knew that She will be loved to this extent.. where she never have to ask for anything else in life... love was a chapter that was not part of her life...and now it became her everything... she came out of her thoughts leaving a small kiss on his cheeks trying not to disturb his deep slumber... he might be tired... she blushed at that thought... she knew there was a point at night when they didn't wanted to leave each other and couldn't help themselves making love again till their body ached in pleasure.

Her body ached with all the soreness... she didn't even remember when he brought her back to their room...she knew he would never want them to wake up naked on the shores of the beach... though it was a private beach.. they couldn't take that chance.

She tried to remove his possessive hands from her waist trying not to wake him up.. but failed badly as she was pulled back into his arms...hmmm.. where are you going sweetheart.. he said while snuggling her more to him...

His hot breath was fanning her face...mmm.. Arnavji.. I thought of waking up... its ok you can go to sleep...

Mrs. Raizada from here on till the time we are here on our honeymoon.. sleeping without you in my arms is not an option... he said with a smirk and finally opened his sleepy eyes to look at her...

Suddenly he pinned her on the bed to have a good look at her... she looked tempting enough for him to take her then and there... her hair disheveled... lips swollen with all the passionate kisses they had whole night and her whole body screaming the story of their night... he could see the marks of his teeth on each and every part of her skin... he had marked her in every way possible... he knew sometime in the night he was rough on her... she was still young to take all the roughness from a man like him who just wanted to devour his wife in all the ways...

Mature 18+

She was not able to meet his eyes that were making her feel more naked in the moment... there was no barrier between their skin as they were wrapped in one sheet and each part of their skin can feel each other... one look at her and he became hard again...

God khushi don't look at me like that.. I just don't want to hurt you anymore... I know it has been too much for you.. I was... I was really rough last night.. I am so...

Shhh... she said while taking his lips leaning upwards to kiss him in a slow torture..

 she said while taking his lips leaning upwards to kiss him in a slow torture