A pack of my own........or am i the slave?

13 Years later

-----------------------

Eina's pov

+----------------------

A slight breeze surrounded me, lifting my hair slightly, making it look as if I were some kind of spectral being with my hair floating around my face.

My feet were dangling into the pond in front of me, lazily creating ripples and scaring away the fish residing in the pond for a few moments before they came back and same around my feet in happy circles. When the fish darted as a and didn't come back,I realized that I smelt something troubling. I lifted my nose to the air and inhaled deeply, scrunching up my eyebrows. It smelled like dog.

    After a few moments, my eyes widened as realization hit me. It was the smell of werewolves! After a few moments of flailing, I hid my scent so that I smelled like a harmless human. They would never kill a human, it was against their codes as wolves of a pack.

    Thundering steps got closer and closer, when suddenly, they came out of the surrounding forest and circled me. Their fur bristled and they all stalked in unison towards me. Then one of them perked up their ears and I could see the panic alight in their eyes. Every single wolf backed off and pretended as if they weren't just about to pounce on me. Some even rolled on their backs while others lolled their tongues like dogs.

    'So stupid,' I growled to Lily. I felt her hurumph in agreement and a smirk found it's way onto my face.

     "You don't need to act like dogs. I know what you are. So stop playing and shift," I said to them, then almost smacked myself at my own stupidity. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut, I could have acted like a human and walked off!

      'That's your own fault, Eina,' Lily said.

      'You don't think I know that!' I whined back, frustrated with myself.

    The wolves looked startled for a moment and confusion clouded their eyes. Then one started to shift back, looking at me with suspicion. I turned around so that the man could put clothes on, not wanted to be scarred by the sight of his naked ass.

"You can look now," the man growled. I turned around and tried to look innocent so that they would let me go.

     "How do you know about us, human." he spat. Any hopes of being let go vanished. Lily was trying to claw to the surface so she can kick this guys ass for disrespecting us, but I forced her back down. I don't want to be discovered as a supernatural...yet.

    "I just do, wolf," I said back trying to not sound too cocky, but obviously failing. I don't take too kindly to disrespect of any kind, but I got the feeling that I would have to very soon.

     The wolf turned man stalked over to me and I could tell that he was pissed. His eyes were wide with anger and his skin was flushed with heat, the air about him almost steaming.

     "What did you just say, human?!" he snarled with venom and power lacing his voice. Much like...

     'FUCK,' I yelped in my head. He's an alpha!

    'Great, now you've pissed off an alpha! This is not going to end well,' Lily sighed inside my head.

    The man grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to his friends.

"Take her back with us. She is to be treated as the new omega. Nothing more but definitely something less," he said. Now I was the one that was pissed.

    Omega? OMEGA?! I will not be treated like an omega. I was going to tear out his throat with my teeth but then I remembered I had to act human, so I stopped my thoughts in their tracks, tightly locking them in an imaginary box and shoving them in a dark corner of my mind. The man set me on a brown wolf and shifted back into his wolf form anf then they all took off running in an unknown direction.

   'Their pack territory, dumbass,' Lily said.

    'I don't need your sass,' I huffed back at her.

   Sure enough, we traveled into a place clearly marked as their territory. When we entered a clearing with a big house in the middle, people were walking around and talking to eachother, but stopped when they saw us. They looked confused as to why there was a 'human' with them. The 'Alpha' climbed on top of a table after shifting back, gaining everyone's attention, as if he hadn't already.

   "This human knows what we are! We cannot have her reveal our secret to anybody else and we cannot kill her for fear of prosecution from the Council of Supernaturals so we are keeping her with us, here in the pack! She is to be our new omega." His voice rang out across the clearing and sang with powerful undertones.

    'GAG! Why would you say SANG? More like screeched,' Lily said, a strong sense of dislike oozing off her in waves for this man.

  People started gasping in shock and others snickered. When the alpha was done talking some other wolves took me inside the large house in the clearing and told me to make dinner and if it was not done by five, they would punish me.

   So this is how I live now. Me, Eina the white fox shifter as an omega to a pack of wolves. How ironic.

-----------------------------