Running, running, running

----------------------------

Eina's pov

-----------------------------

Holy Sh*t, he found me. I felt my eyes widen and I shook in fear. I couldn't take him on he was too big.

  He was at least 8 feet tall in wolf form and I was only 5 feet tall. Pathetic isn't it?

  I quickly shifted and jumped over them and took off. I could hear their paws pounding the earth while they ran.

  I heard one rouge growl and nip my tail. I yelped and went faster. I wasn't going full speed yet but I didn't want to.

  I had to keep my pace or I could end up falling on my face with all the roots and rocks that covered the lush forest.

  I could hear a heavier set of paws get closer. I looked behind me and the rouge king was practically on top of me.

  I whimpered and ran faster. I was almost to my limit. I heard the rouge king chuckle, but it sounded to me like breaking bones.

  I made the mistake of looking behind me again. I tripped and fell on my face. The rouge king stepped over me and chuckled again.

  I waited for the pain of death to come but it never came. I open my eyes to see the rouge alpha smiling a cruel smile.

  I don't know it was possible but he did. He grabbed the scruff of my neck and picked me up in his wolf form.

  He started running and in a matter of minutes we reached a camp. There were rouges every where.

  I gulped very quietly and tried not to whimper. If I tried to run I would most likely die. He carried me to a solitary house and walked in.

  He walked down some stairs and found we were in a basement. I couldn't see do to the poor lighting even with my fox vision.

  I was set on something soft. "Shift back" I heard the rouge king say. I shifted and just stayed where I was.

  I realized that if he could talk that means he shifted. And if he shifted then he's..........

  I closed my eyes tightly and didn't open them. I felt him put chains on my wrists and ankles and suddenly there was a harsh light pounding on my closed eyes.

  "Open your eyes" he ordered. I didn't listen I just kept them closed. I heard him growl and then forced them open.

  And there he was in all his naked glory.

----------------------------

S