Pack training

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eina's pov

------------------------------------------------------------

   I was still sitting in my room when they came. I was kicking my wall out of boredom. Then I heard "Welcome! Welcome to our pack, Alpha James." I did some research on the fire flight pack and they were the strongest pack in the u.s.

   I sighed and got clothes to take a shower. I walked in and turned on the shower head. I turned it all the way up to hot water. When I was about to strip there was a knock on my bedroom door.

  I quickly locked the bathroom door and stripped. I jumped in the water. The water scorched me, but I didn't care. I sighed when my muscles started to relax.

  Then I heard my bedroom door open then footsteps. I grabbed my favorite shampoo, Vanilla lavender, and lathered my hair with it. Then I grabbed the matching conditioner bottle and did the same.

  I finished taking my shower and turned it off. Then I jumped out and got dressed in black skinny jeans, a three days grace band tee, my white sweater, and my black flats.

  I could tell the person left my room so I walked out. Just to be sure I looked around. No one was there. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

  "Everyone! Pack training! You too, Omega!" the alpha yelled. I growled under my breath. I just changed! I sighed then changed into yoga pants and a black tee.

  Then I put my hair into a tight pony tail. I slowly walked out of my room and walked downstairs. No one was inside so that meant I was late.

  I sighed again and slowly walked outside. I felt many gazes on me but I ignored them. I walked to my group of teens.

  "We have to wait a few minutes for Alpha James and his brother but it won't be to long." The Alpha said. As if he heard Alpha James and his brother walked out.

  Then I was hit with the most amazing smell. I heard a growl then I heard "MATE!" Someone grabbed me from behind and I turned around and it was...........ALPHA JAMES!

-----------------------