Is it really you?

Picture of Eina's fox on the side.

------------------------------------------

Eina's pov

------------------------------------------

  After he left I tried to escape. I tried pulling on the chains, but no give. They were steel and silver chains, very hard to break.

  And it seems they're hooked to the wall. I tried to break the wall but with the same results. I whimpered and tried harder.

  Then after what seemed like hours I got some results, but not the ones I was expecting. My hand started to slide out of the cuff of the chains.

  I laughed in relief and pulled harder on my wrist. Finally it came free. I then started to work on the other one.

  After I got them free I sat up and I tried to break the cuffs on my ankles. They quickly broke with the force of both my hands.

  I put my legs over the edge of the bed and tried to stand. I was still tired and my tail and ears came back after they disappeared when I left my old pack.

  The growls and yelps of pain got louder and I hurried to find some clothes. I found a girls hoodie and a pair of pants that were to big, but still girls pants.

  I looked at the door of the basement and thought about how I was going to get out. Just then the door opened.

  I ran to a hiding place which was sadly behind a giant water heater. There were spiders everywhere an let me tell you I am deathly afraid of spiders.

  I held back my whimpering and stayed as quite as I possibly could. I heard a growl then "Where are you, you little mutt."

  It was the rouge king. I felt my ears go flat and my tail go between my legs. I was more afraid of him than spiders.

  I would take spiders any day than be with him. I then heard footsteps going towards the door then the door closed.

  "I know your in here and your not getting out" I heard him say. Then there was the scraping of something being moved.

  "I blocked the door, have a nice time trying to get out." The growling and yelping hadn't stopped yet so I was assuming that he can't help the other rouges.

   Then I heard more foot steps but this time, they were headed towards me. I held my breath waiting for him to find me then hurt me.

  Just then I heard absolute silence coming from upstairs. I looked up at the ceiling trying to find out what happened.

Of course I couldn't see through it but I tried anyways. Then I felt a hand on my arm. I screamed and tried to pull away.

  "Be quiet and stop struggling you bitch!" He yelled at me. I ignored him and tried harder despite my tiredness.

  He growled and then tried to smack me. When his hand was about to hit my face I bit his hand hard.

  And I heard a bone snap. He shouted in pain then threw me at the wall. I hit it hard and it knocked the wind out of me and some blood.

  Then there was pounding on the basement door. I heard the rouge king growl then he said "Fuck".

  I chuckled and more blood came out of my mouth. "What are you laughing at bitch!" He said. I kept chuckling then it turned into a laugh.

  And I said "Because your acting like the bitch ass person you really are. Short words and curses. A person who hates to lose."

  He growled then grabbed me by my neck. I kept laughing, or more like half choking half laughing. He just kept on growling.

  I think I'm crazy but you can never know, but I spit blood in his face and then just kept laughing. The rouge king got really mad then.

  He took his good hand then raked it down my side. Then he cut into my cheek and left big scratches.

  He punched me in the face then kicked my shins. I was still laughing through it though. I was so happy.

  You wanna know why? I couldn't feel it. Not at all. I mean I could feel it but there was no pain.

  Just then the basement door cracked and splintered then broke off its hinges. The piece of furniture blocking the door broke too.

  I just kept laughing through the whole thing. I felt the rouge king let go of my neck then he disappeared.

  I dropped to the floor still laughing. I laughed and laughed then a whole bunch of blood came pouring out of my mouth.

  "My baby" I heard a woman say. I stopped laughing and looked up into a face that looked exactly like mine.

--------------------------------------